Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Baju ChobleYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chronic bronchial asthama since 10 years and chronic allergic rhinitis for the same 10 years. Took all anti asthamatic drugs inhalers and nasal sprays etc. Since then. No cure. What shall I do? please advise further line of treatment.
I have been doing Jelquing for past some time for increasing penis size and I see that my problem of premature ejaculation is going worse. Could jelquing lead to the worsening of PE issue?
I have a problem of chest pain in the regular interval of 2 weeks. Please suggest me what to do about this.
आईबीएस से पीड़ित मरीजों को अक्सर बलगम के उत्पादन में वृद्धि हुई है के लिए. इस अत्यधिक मात्रा बलगम का मल के साथ जारी किया गया है. बलगम आमतौर पर सफेद है, लेकिन यह भी पीला हो सकता है. सौभाग्य से, चिड़चिड़ा आंत्र सिंड्रोम एक सूजन की बीमारी नहीं है. इस कारण से क्यों इस विकार से पीड़ित लोग अपने मल में रक्त का अनुभव नहीं है. दूसरी ओर, ulcerative बृहदांत्रशोथ और Crohn रोग भड़काऊ रोगों कि गंभीर जटिलताओं के लिए नेतृत्व कर सकते हैं. खूनी दस्त कि अलग चिड़चिड़ा आंत्र सिंड्रोम ulcerative बृहदांत्रशोथ और Crohn रोग के मुख्य लक्षण है. आमतौर पर सूजन जठरांत्र संबंधी विकार से पीड़ित रोगियों को दस्त के साथ खून की शिकायत, एक मल त्याग के दौरान दर्द, ईर्ष्या और पेट के निचले हिस्से दर्द. I am facing this problem last 1 year Please consult best advice. But this problem not continue facing time to time.
Hai sir, At this summer, I had some rashes on my upside of my leg below abdominal near my sex organ. Its itching me always and I can not control scratching it. Is it a fungal infection, or bacterial? Even during sleep, its disturbing me. Which is the best medicine for overtaking this problem? Sir, please help me.
During mc I am getting severe pain. Along with pain I feel like vomiting, suffocate and fatigue kindly give some solution for this.
I am having body pain from past 2 days and is having fever wid shivering. Is it the signs of dengue?
My mother has lose motion today. I give her one O2 at 8 am. And one O2 now at 2pm. Can I give her O2 again at night if it doesn't stop? Her age is 60.
I am 22 years old and I have no trouble getting an erection during masturbation or foreplay. I can get really hard. However during sex I cannot maintain a really hard erection as I do during foreplay and masturbation. At some point I feel getting softer. Also sex does not feel very stimulating to my penis. I feel that I would never reach an orgasm no matter how long I continue. Partner seems to be enjoying it though. And if I attempt to stop, to change position or because penis was accidentally removed my erection is easily lost and without removing the condom it is hard to get it back. I am really confused cause I know there is nothing wrong with me physically and mentally. I am a relaxed type of guy. No worries. I enjoy my life. I do not understand this. Any advice and help is welcomed.
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.