Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Babu Bhai
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Babu BhaiYour feedback matters!
I am amit and I am suffering from some problems whenever I take my meal I fell burning in my stomach and fell uncomfortable.
Meri sister 32 Saal ki h suddenly unhe kuch dino se body pe safed daag (Vitiligo) nazar aa rhe h unhone usk lye skin specialists alopathy doctor se contact kiya h bt unhe kuch faeda nazar nhi aa rha h.wo bhot pareshan h and she is stressful also that there is any treatment of this cause.
I am 16 year old. What is the normal heart beat rate when I sitting? Can we find out that we have heart disease through only heart beat?
Concentrated pain in the neck can be especially tormenting. Before you look for a cure for this pain and start treating it, it is important that you try and find out the underlying cause behind it as well. Contacting a physiotherapist in time will allow you not only to avoid any and every side effect posed by neck pain, but also assist you to get good riddance from it.
Causes of Neck Pain:
There can be multiple causes of neck pain. The treatment of the same depends wholly on the factor that is causing the pain. Some of these causes of neck pain include
- Misaligned hips,
- Misaligned Spine,
- Misaligned shoulders,
- A constantly forward-tilted head,
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the upper back,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the neck region, etc.
- It is all these factors and a few more that end up resulting in stiffening of muscles in and around the neck and causing you intermediate to unbearable pain.
Exercises for neck pain:
Neck exercises are a predominant part of the treatment extended by every physiotherapist, to cure neck pain. Some of the most vital and effective exercises for neck pain are listed below.
- Frog: Funny as it way sounds, the frog is one of the best exercises when it comes to treating neck pain. All you have to do is lie down on the floor with your knees apart, your feet joined, your hands laid upward on the floor at a 45-degree angle to your body and just stay there in that position for two minutes. This will force your back to arch naturally, slowly giving some relief to your neck.
- Sitting floor: Try sitting floor for neck pain. All you have to do is sit straight with your back rested on a wall, with your legs laid straight forward. Bring together your shoulder blades and bend to help them meet your knees while curling the toes outward to optimal. Stay in this position for a good 3 minutes, without bending the legs.
- Static wall: Lie down on the floor with your bottom against a wall and your legs up it. You can always scoot back a bit if there is the slightest of discomfort. The aim here is to help the tail bone lie comfortably on the floor. Tighten your thigh muscles but curling your toes outward and pointing your feet straight out from its previous position. Maintain this position for 3 minutes for maximum effect.
- Static back: The static back is the most common and most helpful exercise for neck pain. All you got to do is lie down on the floor, while placing your legs on an elevated surface, such as an ottoman or a chair at a 45-degree angle to your body. Now put your arms at an angle of 45 degrees to your body as well, only sideways on your shoulder. Follow this position by lifting your palms and staying in that position for five to ten minutes.
All these exercises are aimed to positively influence one muscle or the other in and around the neck region and to help you get rid of that pain. Consult a physiotherapist first, and he/she will advise you on the best neck pain exercises.
I m 21 years old girl. I have an dark circle under eyes. N my skin is too much loose. What I do for this in home. please tell m.
Sir I have pain in my testis. While masturbate the pain got go. Is there any home remedy for this problem. And I have premature ejaculation problem. And my pennis do not erect properly. And leakage semen through urine may occur. Is there any natural remedies for curing this problem. Is consumption of asparagus powder may cause any side effects.
When a hole develops in the wall of the gallbladder, rectum, large bowel, small intestine, stomach or oesophagus, it is called gastrointestinal perforation. It is a medical emergency that needs urgent medical attention.
Symptoms of gastrointestinal perforation (GP) usually include
1. Serious stomach pain
Peritonitis (abdominal cavity lining inflammation) can also accompany the abovementioned condition. So in addition to the above symptoms, you may also experience peritonitis symptoms such as:
2. Passing less gas, urine or stools
3. Breathing difficulties
4. Fast heartbeats
Certain diseases can cause Gastro-intestinal perforation, such as:
2. Diverticulitis (A type of digestive disorder)
3. Stomach ulcer
5. Gallbladder infection
6. Inflammatory bowel diseases (inflammation in the small intestine and the colon)
7. Swollen Meckel’s diverticulum (abnormal bulging of the small intestine at birth)
8. Gastrointestinal tract cancer
Besides diseases, the following conditions can also lead to Gastro-intestinal perforation:
1. Blunt abdominal trauma
2. Gunshot or knife wound to the abdomen
3. Abdominal surgery
4. Stomach ulcers caused by excessive consumption of steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs and aspirin
5. Ingestion of caustic substances or foreign objects
Other than these, drinking alcohol, smoking and bowel injuries (caused by colonoscopy or endoscopy) can lead to GP as well.
Treatment options available
This condition is mostly treated with surgery. The goal of the surgery is to repair the anatomical problem and cause of peritonitis, along with removal of any foreign object in the abdominal socket, such as food, faeces and bile. However, if your doctor deems surgery unnecessary (in instances where the hole closes voluntarily) you will be only given antibiotics.
In some cases, a section of the intestine might need to be removed. An ileostomy or colostomy is performed where a portion of the large or small intestine is removed, which grants intestinal contents to empty or drain into a bag implanted on the wall of your abdomen.
The complications include:
2. Sepsis (Critical and fatal bacterial infection)
3. Belly ulcers
4. Wound infection
5. Bowel infarction (impaired supply of blood to the bowels)
6. Permanent colostomy or ileostomy
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!