Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Babita Kunal PalkeYour feedback matters!
We are not having a baby we are trying every 2 days but at the end on the month my wife gets period.
I had unprotected sex 2days after finish period and took I pill within 24hrs and I got bleeding after around a week (it was like period) and I missed period for 2 months according to my regular cycle and also I took home pregnancy test 3 times but the results are all negative and I am not having any kind of pregnancy syndrome, what might be problem?
I have done 6 month before delivery with sessor operation again my wife is pregnant will see get operation with next child with sesssor. What is ratio will she get normal delivery.
The liver and the skin of a person are the most important and also the most sensitive organs of a human body. Although the skin has a single job of covering the whole body, its importance runs much deeper than that and hence maintaining its health is of utmost importance. The liver is the largest organ in the body and has a multitude of responsibilities including detoxification and metabolism of food. It removes the harmful toxins and chemicals that inadvertently get combined with the food we eat. The liver also has to perform cleansing functions of the body along with protein synthesis.
The liver and the skin of a person are prone to a lot of wear and tear due to our unhealthy lifestyles. Junk food, lack of sleep, stress and over toxification play havoc with our digestive system and finally our skin and liver have to pay the price for our carelessness. Below are some easy and healthy digestive remedies for the liver and skin, which have proven to be effective without any side effects:
Digestive remedies for liver:
- Onions and garlic: Onion and garlic have an abundance of Choline, a soluble compound which in the prevention of fat deposition on the liver. They also contain Methionine, an amino acid present in proteins whose responsibility is to protect the liver and help to flush out the toxins by through the urine.
- Radish for improved digestion: Digestion can be improved with the intake of radish. Radish has sulphur-based chemicals in it which aids in proper functioning of the liver. It also contains Diastase, an enzyme used by the liver to digest starches in the food consumed by an individual.
- Intake of food high in fiber: Fiber has a very important role to play in digestion of food in our body and hence improves the functioning of the liver. The large intestine in our body secretes bile during digestion which gets attached to the fiber and is then transported out of the body along with other fatty toxins. Fiber can be found in high quantity in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower and fruits like pears and oranges.
- Increased intake of detoxifying foods: Pomegranate, green tea, turmeric, yogurt etc are detoxifying agents that help to detox the liver which eventually helps in digestion.
Digestive remedies for the skin:
- Avoid sugar, gluten, soy and dairy: Sugar, gluten, soy and dairy products are sensitive foods that usually cause intestinal inflammation. This can have adverse affect on the gut thus affecting the digestion process. Avoiding the intake of these foods, at least for a short while, can have favorable effect on your skin.
- Cultivate a habit of probiotic intake daily: Probiotics contain the good bacteria essential for one’s gut and thus helps to improve digestion. Daily intake of a probiotic supplement can go a long way in rejuvenating one’s skin.
- Aid digestion with raw apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is the most natural digestive aid, which not only helps the body naturally digest the food but also supports the growth of the good bacteria, which keeps your gut healthy.
- If necessary consume digestive enzymes: Usually the human body is capable of producing digestive enzymes naturally. But in case, due to some reason the production of digestive enzymes is less or none in an individual they can always resort to artificial digestive enzymes (this should only be done in consultation with a doctor)
Living a healthy lifestyle with a lot of exercise and healthy food intake goes a long way in improving the health of your liver as well as your skin. At Dr. Vaidya’s we understand the importance of the liver as the ‘father organ’ of the body and thus, recommend consumption of LIVitup for liver, skin and digestive ailments. The organ is important for detoxification of the body and protecting the liver and the cells in its lining are critical to good health. For liver ailments including liver cirrhosis and fatty liver disorder as well as skin and digestive ailments, consumption of LIVitup (Your Ayurvedic Liver Protector) on a daily basis can be extremely helpful.
Hello doctor. I am getting married in 15 days. I need birth control. So apart from tablets and injection I heard some loop birth control is available how safe it is can I go for it?
Is oral sex safe for men, if a girl or boy sucks my penis, is this safe for me, are there any chance of getting HIV.
प्रेगनेंसी जांचने के कई कारण हो सकते हैं. जैसे कि यदि आप बच्चे नहीं चाहते हैं लेकिन सुरक्षित तरीका इस्तेमाल नहीं किया तब भी गलती हो सकती है. या कई बार दुसरे कारण भी हो सकते हैं. आपको ये जानकर आश्चर्य होगा कि प्रेगनेंसी को आसानी से जांचा जा सकता है. इसे जांचने के कई उपाय उपलब्ध हैं. यहाँ तक की बाजार में कई तरह के प्रेगनेंसी कीट भी उपलब्ध हैं जो कि आसानी से आपको इसकी जानकारी दे सकते हैं. आइए जानें उन तरीकों को-
1. सरसों से जांचें, प्रेग्नेंट हैं कि नहीं
आसानी से सबके घरों में उपलब्ध सरसों को पीरियड्स शुरू करने का एक कारगर नुस्खा माना जाता है. इसके लिए आपको करना बस इतना है कि एक टब में दो कप सरसों के बीज का पाउडर मिला लीजिए. फिर इस टब में कुछ देर तक अपना गर्दन डूबा कर रखिए. ध्यान रहे कि बर्दाश्त करने भर ही. इसके बाद गर्म पानी से स्नान कर लीजिए. ऐसा करने के एक या दो दिन में पीरियड्स फिर से शुरू हो जाए तो समझिए कि आप प्रेग्नेंट नहीं हैं और यदि दो हफ्ते तक भी पीरियड्स शुरू नहीं हुए तो समझिए कि आप गर्भ से हैं.
2. चीनी से भी कर सकते हैं जांच
जाहिर है कि चीनी भी बहुत आसानी से सबके घरों में उपलब्ध है. चीनी की सहायता से प्रेगनेंसी जांचने के लिए सुबह का पहला मूत्र तीन चम्मच लें और फिर इसे कटोरी में रखी एक चम्मच चीनी पर डालें. फिर कुछ देर तक इसका निरीक्षण करें. यदि चीनी कुछ समय बाद घुल जाती है तो आप प्रेग्नेंट नहीं हैं लेकिन जब नहीं घुले तो समझ जाइए कि आप गर्भवती हैं. इसके पीछे का लॉजिक ये है कि प्रेग्नेंट होने पर जो हार्मोन निकलता है वो वो चीनी को घुलने से रोकता है.
3. पेशाब से करें पता
ये भी एक बेहद आसन तरीका है. इसमें आपको एक छोटी सी कटोरी या डिबिया लेनी है. इसक कटोरी या डिबिया में आपको अपना मूत्र भरकर 3-4 घंटों के लिए छोड़ देना है. ध्यान रहे डिबिया को हिलाना-डुलाना बिलकुल नहीं है. इसके बाद यदि पेशाब की सतह पर सफ़ेद रंग की एक पतली सतह बनती है तो समझिए कि आप गर्भ से हैं. लेकिन यदि पेशाब की सतह पर कोई परत नहीं है तो सझिए कि आप प्रेगनेंट नहीं हैं.
4. गेहूं और जौ
यह एक परम्परागत तरीका है. इसमें प्रेगनेंसी जांचने के लिए आपको जौ और गेहूं का इस्तेमाल करना पड़ता है. कहा जाता है कि मुट्ठी भर जौ और गेहूं के दाने लेकर उनपर पेशाब करना होता है. उनपर पेशाब करने से यदि वो अंकुरित हो जाते हैं तो समझिए कि आप गर्भवती हैं. लेकिन यदि दोनों में से कोई भी अंकुरित नहीं होता है तो समझिए कि आप प्रेग्नेंट नहीं हैं.
5. सफ़ेद सिरका
सफ़ेद सिरके की सहायता से भी आप अपनी प्रेगनेंसी की जांच कर सकती हैं. जाहिर है ये भी एक आसान तरीका है. इसमें आपको एक कटोरी में आधा कप सफेद सिरका लेना है और इसमें आधा कप सुबह का सफ़ेद मूत्र डालना है. इसके बाद इसका निरिक्षण करना है. इसमें देखना ये है कि इसका रंग बदलता है या नहीं. यदि रंग बदल जाता है तो आप प्रेग्नेंट हैं लेकिन यदि नहीं बदलता है तो इसका मतलब है कि आप गर्भ से नहीं हैं.
6. टूथपेस्ट भी आता है काम
रोजाना इस्तेमाल होने वाला टूथपेस्ट भी आपके गर्भ की जांच कर सकता है. लेकिन इसमें एक बात का जरुर ध्यान रखना है कि टूथपेस्ट का रंग सफेद हो. यानी कि कोलगेट या पेप्सोडेंट जैसा. क्लोजप या मैक्स फ्रेश जेल नहीं चलेगा. आपको इस टूथपेस्ट को एक डिब्बी में डालना है और उसमें थोड़ी सी अपने पेशाब डालें. इसके कुछ घंटे बाद इसे देखें कि इसका रंग बदलता है या इसमें झाग बनता है या नहीं? यदि इसका जवाब हाँ में है तो आप गर्भवती हैं और यदि नहीं में है तो आप गर्भवती नहीं हैं.
7. ब्लीच से जांच
ब्लीचिंग पाउडर के प्रयोग से भी प्रेगनेंसी को जांचा जा सकता है. इसके लिए आपको सुबह का अपना पहला मूत्र एक कटोरी में लेना है. इसके बाद इसमें थोड़ा सा ब्लीचिंग पाउडर मिलाना है. फिर इसका निरिक्षण कीजिए. यदि इसमें से बुलबुले उठते हैं या झाग बनती है तो समझिए कि आप प्रेग्नेंट हैं लेकिन यदि ऐसा कुछ नहीं होता है तो आप प्रेग्नेंट नहीं हैं.
8. गुप्तांग का रंग देखकर
प्रेगनेंसी को जांचने का एक और भी आसान तरीका है. इसके अनुसार आपको अपने गुप्तांग का रंग देखना है. यदि आपके गुप्तांग का रंग गहरा नीला या बैंगनी लाल है तो इसका मतलब ये हुआ कि आप गर्भवती हैं. इसका कारण ये है कि गर्भ के दौरान खून का दौरा तेज हो जाता है. लेकिन यदि ऐसा नहीं है तो चिंता करने की कोई बात नहीं है.
9. प्रेगनेंसी किट
हलांकि सबसे बेहतर उपाय यही है कि आप बाजार से प्रेगनेंसी किट ले आएं और उसकी सहायता से ही जांच करें. इसकी कीमत भी कोई बहुत ज्यादा नहीं होती है. इसका परिणाम सबसे ज्यादा विश्वसनीय है.
I'm 23 years old girl, I am taking medicine for cyst and thyroid from a homeopathic Doctor for past 6 months, before that I was taking medicine for dinner same problem from allopathic, I had to change because it was not suiting me, but I am not able to control my hairfall, it is in very bad condition, please help me.
Miscarriages are quite common these days. Couples who experience miscarriage have to go through an emotional trauma. They feel frustrated because of doubts and many unanswered questions along with the emotional trauma they face. While some women feel that they are a failure after experiencing a miscarriage, some others feel extremely guilty about it. Therefore, it is very important for couples to know about miscarriage.
Here are the six most frequently asked questions about miscarriage that you must know:
How common is it for a miscarriage to happen?
This is definitely one of the most asked questions about miscarriage. According to most doctors, miscarriage is quite common. Unfortunately, one in four pregnancies can end in miscarriage. Therefore, everyone knows someone who has suffered a miscarriage.
What can be the symptoms of miscarriage?
This is the 2nd most common question asked about miscarriage. The symptoms of miscarriage vary from person to person. For most women, the symptoms noticed are bleeding and pain. As the pregnancy advances, more pain and more bleeding are noticed. The pains are similar to extremely bad menstrual cramps. However, doctors also agree that if a woman experiences some bleeding, it doesn’t always imply that a miscarriage can happen.
What are the causes of miscarriage?
A woman’s age is linked to miscarriage. If a woman is over 35, the risk of miscarriage rises. This is because cells do not divide properly as women age. The DNA of a man can also play a role in miscarriage.
How do doctors treat miscarriage?
About 75 % of miscarriages occur after the embryo gets embedded into the uterus. No treatment is required for this kind of miscarriage. Most miscarriages happen during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. These miscarriages can be resolved through medication or surgery. The miscarriages that occur after the 12 weeks can be extremely traumatic for women.
What is the biggest misconception of miscarriage?
The most common misconception of miscarriage is that it can happen due to activities like exercise and sex.
What can be done to prevent a miscarriage?
People often ask this question to their doctors. Although there is no particular way to prevent a miscarriage, people should maintain a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy. Obesity, smoking and drug use can enhance the risk of miscarriage, and hence they should be avoided.
Aforementioned are the six most asked questions about miscarriage. You should always talk to a doctor, if you face any complications or problems during pregnancy. It is important to clear your doubts about miscarriage. You should also try your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Hi I am madhu I missed my periods but pregnancy test were negative my last date of period is 17 dec 2016 I hav all ready a irregular periods what can I doo I had already 2 miscarriage in 2013 in 2015 and I am thyroid patient.
I am 26 years married lady. I have irregular periods and my FSH annd LH values are 3 and 4. What is the ideal ratio of these values? is it pcod?
I'm a 21 yr/F. R thr any chances for my children to b born with abnormalities if I marry my maternal uncle's son? His mother is also the daughter of my grandmother's younger sister! His age is about 26 years.
Hi I recently gave birth to a baby girl just 8 days old. My question and worry about is anesthesia given to me during Cesarean and side affects. That day as human mistake I unknowingly had a sip of water before anesthesia or antibiotics were given .so said the said to doctor they gave ondem injection and one gastric before anesthesia was given and later due to a bad or untrained nurse I was given an antibiotic on third day as usual on wrist which she injected forcefully into the nerve through a pipe. It pained like hell. I almost screamed to peaks. The antibiotic did not go into the nerve. It blocked and swelled the wrist. It took three days to reduce the swelling on its own. My right head side full sweating. Due to humidity. And it's cold entire face on right. And even on eight side neck. My legs started swelling .I don't think it's water that caused swelling. Can you say why these many changes in this Cesarean.
Hi I am 33 years old. Last month while sonography I came to know having PCOD problem. I have one 6.5 years old daughter. Now I am thinking to take another chance or want to conceive. I heard in PCOD it's impossible to conceive so pls suggest me any treatment of it.
I am having hypo thyroid. TSH-9.85.I am taking thyroxine 50 mg tablets. Can I plan for a child in thyroid.
Not every one of us is a morning person. In fact, most of us hate waking up early in the morning. However, those amongst us who are morning people know exactly how beneficial the habit is and it’s time that you know the benefits too. This information might just inspire you to sleep early such that you can wake up early.
1. Body Weight: Waking up early also influences how your weight. If you are a morning person, you are lighter than you would be if you sleep till later. This is because of the timing of exposure to daylight which has the power to influence your weight.
2. Alertness: People who rise early in the morning are alert by the time they leave home for work/college and more conscious about surroundings. So if you woke up at 5 and at 8 you are driving to work, you'll be alert eliminating usual chances of accident.
3. Being Action Oriented: Morning people are also proactive. Having woken up early, they have ample time to exercise the mind and the body and begin the day with a go-getter mentality. Brain health gets a good workout.
4.All Round Development: Having woken up early, they have more time to indulge in exercising, getting fresh air, spending time with themselves or their partners. This makes for an all round development of the mind of a person.
5. Sugar Levels: Diabetics who wake up early (and sleep early) are also said to have better reports of blood sugar numbers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.