Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Babita K.Patke
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Babita K.PatkeYour feedback matters!
I have pcod and I gained weight frequently. My breast enlarged rapidly in result I have developed stretch mark which looks odd please help.
I want to know that do using condoms has any sideeffects do using it gives rashes on the skin do it makes skin dry after use and do it leads to erectile dysfunction. I know it is safe for sex what kind of condoms do I use to avoid the above problems.
Hello doctor, my friend has been feeling pukish off late after consuming dairy products. Few days back she vomited throat night. She's got variable haemoglobin levels, has been having occasional pain on either side of breast. Sometimes at night she complains of chest pain. For your info she's a flight crew. Kindly advice, thank you.
Dr. I can feel something hard in my half breast. And very little pain when I press it. What can be this.
It’s my pregnancy period, what is the food habits needed to have during starting time of pregnancy? Please suggest the fruits and vegetables details to eat and to avoid during this period.
Hello, My wife is suffering from white water problem. What are the side effects of this and suggest homeopathic medicine?
Kids are an important element in marriage, but there are many couples who try for many years to conceive a baby and may not succeed at all. The cases of low sperm count in male have been noticed frequently these days due to an unhealthy lifestyle. But also there exists the case of infertility, extensively in women lately.
Causes Of Infertility
There can be a number of reasons behind the case of infertility in women, among which these can be the most common ones,
- Unhealthy diet that consists of high amount of spicy and junk items,
- Unhealthy lifestyle that leads to insomnia quite often,
- The anxiety that often leads to depression.
Ayurvedic ways of treating infertility
Often couples who have tried many years finally search other ways such as surrogacy, adoption and others. But in Ayurveda, there are many tested ways that can treat infertility and couples can have their own kids.
- Healthy Diet: As per Ayurveda, diet plays an important role in treating cases of infertility. One should be careful about the diet thing and some of the important items to incorporate in daily eating should be:
- Dairy Products,
- Whole grains,
- Fresh vegetables and fruits,
- Dry Fruits and Nuts.
- Herbs Treating Infertility: Some of the herbs from the Mother Nature have been suggested by Ayurveda that are quite effective in treating problems of infertility in women.
- Ashoka: This is an evergreen plant with the scientific name of saraca asoca. The bark of the tree is said to have an oestrogenic element that is helpful in menstrual issues such as dysmenorrhoea where the bleeding is extremely high. Also, the herb is also known for its stimulatory effects that stimulate the ovarian tissue that helps in treating infertility.
- Lodhra: The evergreen plant of Symplocos racemosa has yellowish flowers along with black drupes on it. The bark of the Lodhra plant is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that are very helpful in treating many of the female uterine disorders. Also, it is known to stimulate and increase the reproduction hormone levels of the body, hence treating infertility in women.
- Shatavari: The shrub is asparagus racemosus that has phytoestrogen compound in it. The bark is hence found with properties such as galactagogue, aphrodisiac and also demulcent. Hence, it has an oestrogenic effect on the genital organ as well as the mammary glands of the women. The major benefit is that it increases fertility by nourishing the ovum.
- Kumari: Kumari or known as Aloe barbadensis is a plant with a small stem that is covered with leaves. It is often used to treat skin and stomach related issues. Also, it is helpful in the production of the progesterone and oestradiol by the ovarian cells, hence it treats infertility.
Infertility is an increased concern these days and hence a number of people are taking help of modern science. But in order to stay away from any side effects and have effective results, it is great to be in touch with the Ayurvedic treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!