Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
I am suffer from fever from 2 weeks even I am taking medicine properly but I am still suffering from it so please suggest me which medicine I have to take.
I am a 22 year old mail. I have oily skin on my face and lot of blackheads on my nose. What should I do?
I never had pimples on my face in my life but now had so many tiny pimples all over my face please help me what to do .since frm one week I am using vecoturmaric cream but no result seen I am 27 years old.
I'm suffering from dermatitis dermatitis from 3 years. Any homeopathic medicine for this condition. Allopathic crem rough the skin tone. Especially in nose region and eyebrows. Please help.
Choose a Sunscreen with a UVA and UVB Protection
SPF of 30 blocks about 97% of UVB radiation.
For Acne Prone skin Use a Gel Based sunscreen
I have put on weight due to food from outside. Now I want to reduce my belly. I have tried a lot of exercises but I failed. Can you please advice me a way to get rid off my fat from ky body please.
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should consult a doctor for scans and tests.
Please make sure you have no skin allergies particulary to bleaching agents such as chlorine. Any contact dermatitis could worsen on exposure to such waters. Always have a shower before entering the pool and make sure you use pools where this practice is followed. Always have a thorough shower after using the pool. Always use protective glasses to avoid conjunctivitis. Avoid swallowing water from the pool. If you want to spit make sure you do it outside the water or in the water collection system in the corners. If you develop any skin problems stop immediately and seek help.
I have my knee cap problem whenever I continue to run for a long time. It just felt like it is removed. Why is this?
I wanted to know if a white mark in my mouth is a just an ulcer or cancerous. Please help me with this.
My wife is 22 years old and her height is only 4'8" Is it possible by any treatment that her height may increase by 5'8"
I'm 24 years old and I have hardly 3/4 hair as beard, and no moustache. What should I do? What are the possible solutions? Whom should I consult? Is beard transplant is an ultimate solution? If so , is there any risks in beard transplant?
It?s caused due to exposure to the sun or excessive heat and characterized by rise in temperature, convulsion and coma.
Symptoms of Sunstroke:
Signs of shock (ex. Bluish lips and fingernails, confusion)
? Loss of consciousness
? A temperature over 102F (38.9C)
? Rapid breathing and/or pulse
? Weak heartbeat, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, and dark urine
Prevention of Sunstroke:
Sunstroke can be prevented by drinking plenty of water and avoiding overtaxing the body in hot weather.
Home Remedies For Sunstroke:
Natural Remedy : Apply onion paste on the forehead.
Herbal Remedy for Sunstroke with Fenugreek(methi):
Take some dried fenugreek leaves. Soak them in cold water for sometime. Then crush the leaves with hand. Sieve and add little honey.
PREVENTIVE ACTION :
Use some unripe mangoes. Boil them and sieve properly. Cool it and add little sugar, black salt, roasted cumin powder, back pepper powder and salt to taste. Drink this tasty panna (the raw mango juice) just before going out in the sun. This would protect you against the attack of sunstroke.
Cure Heatstroke with Wood apple(Bilva):
Similarly the juice of wood apple(bael) also provides a good shield against sunstroke
Drink water / Butter Milk / Lemon /Orange / sugarcane Juice
Call emergency services. Depending on the symptoms and the person, call primary care physician
Stay out from Direct Sunlight
Avoid Alcoholic Drink outdoor on hot day
Move person from hot area to shady or Air-conditioned area
Do not use Medicine like aspirin or acetaminophen
Do not give anything by mouth if unconscious.