Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.V Khare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. B.V KhareYour feedback matters!
Hi I had a 5 mm kidney stone on my left before, and now I did ultrasound in which the stone was not found. Now I don't have any pain but when I jog or exercise I find slight pain .confused what is still causing pain, when I do exercise .waiting for ans.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
Hello doctor, I am suffering anal fissure since 2 yrs. It is coming every 4-5 months .when stool coming it is very pain .I took some mediation but no use. It's getting sensitivity .and cracked one side. Is there any permanent solution for this anal fissure. Please give suggestion Best regards.
Sir I am suffering from kidney problem and I am continue medicine .sir before kidney problem I masterburate 2 times in a week then after kidney problem I can not stop masterburate .sir please tell me how can I stop masturbation .sir my age 24. Is there any problem in future tell me .sir I am suffering chronic kidney disease .please sir help me .I want to marriage in future. So please I request you to tell me is there any problem in my future please tell me.
I am having a problem with my anus sometimes it automatically swollen and disturb me so please tell me what to do.
Hi doctor I am 34 from last one week while I am passing urine I am getting irritation along with pain in pennis please help me with the solution I am very worried about my situation.
SIR, I HAVE A PROBLEM OF FREQUENT URINATION, constant urge to urinate AND continuous URINE DRIBBLING PROBLEM. After urination I feel like my bladder is not emptied completely. However Problem is not felt at night as well as in early morning hours and My first urination in the morning goes quite well. But as the day passes, problem starts again. MY USG PVR IS NORMAL. I have attached other reports like uroflometry, urine Routine, culture, semen culture .DOCTOR ADVISED ME TO TAKE CONTIFLO ICON 0.4 TABLET ONE PER DAY. I am taking it since last 40 days. BUT MY symptoms ARE NOT IMPROVING MUCH.
A ckd patient want to air travel. Is it safe? Travel time approx 5 hours. Check in and immigration takes another three hours at least. Can she? Is it safe? Or any precaution to be taken.
I am bleeding blood with urine ,without any pain and its happening from 2 days ,so any serious problem in this, and I want to cure it quickly? So what type of doctor I have to consult!
My creatinine level is 1.2 and had nephrectomy in 2001. So far my creatinine levels were maintained. I take regular medications for cholesterol and HTN.
I had donated one of my kidney to my ailing wife 3 months back. I am perfectly all right. I had no problems except my serum creatinine is 1.8. It was 1.9 post surgery. Why it is not coming down. I lost 6 kgs weight basing on doctors advice. How much time it takes to come to normal of creatinine.
Doctor, I am having 4 kidney stones (size 9,7, 6 mm) in both kidneys. I am taking stone syrups (homeopath) for the last 15 days. Please advice is it ok for taking this medicine.
I am 44 years old male. I had problem of uncontrolled urine/frequent urine, Piles problem-sometime, yawning, Body pain, Loose body feeling, sometimes both side & center stomach paining. Some times I feel for a while free of all problems but it is continuously following the problems since last 12 years. I tried various suggestion but still problem could not get resolved. Please suggest me the efficient solution for the same.
I am a 20 year old male and I have the urge to urinate every half an hour after drinking Water. Also when I drink water before going to bed I have to get up to pee or sometimes I unconsciously pee in my pants. The leaked urine at night is very thick and smelly and it just wets my underwear not the bed. What should I do?
Kidney stones are salt and mineral deposits that accumulate inside the kidneys. Your treatment may depend on the severity of your condition; ranging from medications to surgery. Once you have had kidney stones, there is an increased chance of you experiencing the problem again. Preventive measures can help in reducing your risk of kidney stones.
Prevention of kidney stones
Medical recommendations about preventive measures can help you keep kidney stones at bay. Here are top tips to prevent recurring kidney stones.
- Hydrate Well: Drinking sufficient water is an extremely important kidney stone preventive measure. The amount of urine your body produces depends on your consumption of water and other liquids. If you exercise quite often or live in a place with hot or arid climate, you may further need to increase your water intake. Ideally drink enough water for your body to produce 2 to 2.5 litres of urine every day. You can also include lemon juice mixed with water or fresh orange juice in your diet. These juices contain citrate, which can prevent formation of kidney stones.
- Take Dietary Precautions: Altering your diet may be necessary to prevent recurring kidney stones.
- Oxalate is a naturally-occurring compound in foods, which may bind with calcium to form kidney stones. To prevent kidney stones, you may need to stop or limit intake of foods high in oxalate, such as beets, soy products, spinach, sweet potatoes, rhubarb, peanuts etc.
- However, you don’t need to cut calcium from your diet. In fact, if you eat calcium and oxalate foods at the same time, you can further reduce your risk of kidney stones. Calcium binds with oxalate inside the digestive track, thereby, lowering the chances of kidney stone formation. Though use calcium supplements only as per your doctor’s recommendations.
- Reduce your intake of salt. Excessive salt can increase the amount of calcium in urine and form kidney stones.
- Eat animal protein in moderation as meat is acidic in nature, as to much uric acid in urine can cause both uric acid stones and calcium oxalate ones.
- Foods and drinks high in sugar can also increase uric acid in urine. So, it is better to limit their intake if you have a history of kidney stones.
- Take Medications: If you are a kidney stone patient, you also need to take medications to prevent recurrence of the problem. Without medicine use, the risk of kidney stones in patients may increase.
Once you have had kidney stones, you need to take caution for life. Without proper medicines and diet precautions, not only you increase your risk of kidney stones but also of other kidney diseases. Heed the recommendations of your doctor or consult with a good nephrologist. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!