Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B V ChoksiYour feedback matters!
Hello myself jeet I am from Jaipur .I lost my fair skin before 3 years my skin was having medium complexion .and in childhood I was totally fair enough .but nowadays my skin becoming dull and dark day by day .pls help me doctor. Maybe it is because sunburn or pollution .whatever .pls doctor help me to getting my skin complexion back .thank you.
I'm having small pimples in my face and around my lips and dark circles around my eyes what should I do ?
Hi. I am 25 years old married. I have oily and tight skin but little darker complexion. I wanna get fairer skin naturally please suggest me few tips for natural cleansing. Im experiencing hair loss as my hairs get torn scalp is very weak and so hairfall is very much tried what not but still cannot repair my hair. Please please please suggest me some good things to my weak hair. Thank you docs.
Sir I have a problem with my darkness on my face please suggest which cream will help to reduce my darkness on my also how? Please tell me.
My lips are extra dry. So I keep on coating vaseline on my lips many times. Is it gonna harm my lips?
I am a 23 year male. Weight- 44 kgs. I have too many pimples with black heads & white heads in my face as well on my back. I have oily face. I am suffering with these for last 2-3 years. The numbers of pimples got reduced but black heads and white heads are still there. I have taken few medicines like ACZIT it helps me a lot. But after completing the course of the medicine again pimples come out. Should I again start a course of ACZIT for one month or else what can I do?
I am 67 years old - Male. I am having itching at anus (round the anus) and also two sides of thigh and also on the skin of testicles. I am regularly cleaning with dettol soap after passing stools. Sometimes after rubbing with nails red spots are coming. I am not able to control the itching. I used Hedansa medicine also. Please advise me what to do?
Hello. Main kuch 4 ya 5 dino se skin problem face kar rahi hu. I have oily skin. Is liye hamesa pimples hote hain. Kuch dino se skin bohot dry ho raha hain. Bohot khicha khicha mahasoos kar rahi hoon. Skin pe bohot jaga pe safed spots ho gaye hain. Skin layers bhi nikal rahe hain. Main waise koi dawai nahi le rahi hoon. Aur meri monthly circles vi normal hain. Main avi 24 saal ki hu. Is problem se chutkara pane ke liye har roz bohot sara jonson baby cream laga rahi hoon. Par apply k 5 min bad skin firse dry aur kheechi kheechi ho jati hain. Main zyada spycy khana bhi nahi khati. So please tell me ki mujhe kya karna chahiye isse chutkara pane k lliye. Thank you.
I am 28 yes I have plain my nipples some time I feel very unconscious at night I remove bra them my night wear toughted my night at that I have plain.Please tell.
I hve scars on my Face, and also completion of my face becoming dull, What should I do, To recover from these problems?
I got married 3 months ago and the water supplied here in my in-laws house is very salty which may be not suits me. My skin colour going to be dark day by day specially face skin. There is Dark circles around eyes and mouth also. Please suggest me night cream or night treatment which I can do regularly.
I have fungal infection in my vaginal area. I tried waxing off the pubic hair to avoid irritation and for intercourse purposes. Now I have developed red blisters all over and it's aching. How to prevent this or stop it once and for all. Is sex advisable during this time?
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.
I have 3 visible lumps around my anus area. My research on the net tells me it is piles. But those lumps do not scratch nor does it pain. What is it then?
Stress and fatigue as well as hormonal issues and genetically inherited conditions may leave a mark on our faces, and the eyes in particular. We talk about getting under-eye puffiness, yet we fail to notice that some of us also experience the ill effects of another issue: eyes that look hollow. This issue is particularly evident on more thin faces. As a general rule, ladies who experience them say that they look tired even when they aren't. For some ladies, they start seeing hollows in the under eye area in their mid-30s. As they grow older, the procedure accelerates and gives them a tired and old appearance.
Causes: So what causes a hollow to happen? The fat cushions that line the drop and start to leave the area with an empty look. This creates a less than flattering look which also looks dark and unsightly. Some of the fixes for this problem are as follows:
Filler Fix: Hyaluronic corrosive is successful in filling the affected areas under the eyes, when the tissue is injected with it. The best choice is hyaluronic corrosive filler, for example, Restylane or Juvéderm Voluma, in combination with the surface medicines for the skin.
Lasting Fix: A lower eyelift or blepharoplasty surgery can expel any free skin under the eyes that gives a hollow look. The fat can be repositioned or added to smooth out depressed skin.
Product Fix: Applying cucumber cuts and items with vitamin C can also help. It can diminish the dark circles that occasionally come with eye hollows. If you find that you have dark circles as well, a solution of hydroquinone can help up under-eye shadows.
Utilize an eye cream with hyaluronic corrosive as one of the fixings.
Use hyaluronic corrosive alone on the influenced region, being exceptionally cautious not to get it in your eyes.
Some of the natural strategies are:
- Rest: This is the genuine, essential and a viable home solution for hollow eyes. As said before, a depressed eye usually calls for more rest.
- Almond Oil: Apply almond oil under the eyes a few times each day. Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, a sustaining vitamin for glowing skin.
- Raw Potato Juice: Raw potatoes are equally important to heal sore eyes and dark circles. Cut the potatoes and lay it on the affected spot for around 20 minutes.
- Utilized tea packs: With rich cell reinforcements, utilizing tea packs advances blood flow. The sore and darker skin gets renewed.
- Cucumber: Any eye based solution without cucumber is incomplete. Get some rest by setting cut cucumber on eyes and wake up with new, restored and sparkling eyes.