Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. B V Agte

Cardiologist, Mumbai

700 at clinic
Dr. B V Agte Cardiologist, Mumbai
700 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. B V Agte
Dr. B V Agte is one of the best Cardiologists in Malad West, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. B V Agte at Marve Nursing Home in Malad West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. B V Agte on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Marve Nursing Home

B Wing Shalimar Apartment , Marve Road Malad West.Landmark: Near Dena Bank, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
700 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. B V Agte

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 26 year old male and I feel unusual pain above my chest area. What should I do ?

General Physician, Aligarh
Dear, take pantocid 40 1 tab half hour b4 breakfast. For 7 days and beside it get your ecg done and then consult.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have high bp, sugar and thyroid. What measures should I take to prevent from all of these problems? Comment me some tips on this all.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
From your problems it seems like you are overweight or leads a very stress full lifestyle. Being a homoeopath I want to know regarding the history of your present complaints so that I can guide you in right direction.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am facing some ache on upper chest and some problem with breath. Please tell me what should I do.

General Physician, Trivandrum
You maybe most probably suffering from gastritis or gastro esophageal reflux disease. You have to avoid spicy and fried foods. Also avoid junk food and fast food. If your problems are worse, you need to take an ecg and take medications. Consult me in private for prescription medications.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year Male from last 4 month I have Upper Middle Abdominal Pain with more belching and feel, Abdominal fullness, chest pain I was consult gastroenterologist doctor I have done CT SCAN, X-RAY, Ultrasound, Upper Endoscopy but all came normalDoctor give antacid medicine but Today I still feel sharp Abdominal pain please tell me what should I Do.

Homeopath, Ludhiana
Hello. I think its because of acidity. Follow these steps to decrease pain:- 1. Eat simple food. Avoid spices because it increase acidity. 2. Drink 10-12 glass of water daily. Water regulate ph balance of stomach which regulate acidity. 3. Avoid junk food and fried things because it increase acidity. 4. Avoid carbonated drink. Prefer fresh juice. 5. Start morning walk and half an hr walk after having dinner. It regulate ph balance. 6. You can drink milk when you feel acidity. You can also take ajwain with warm milk. You can also give heat to painful area with hot bottle. It also decrease pain. All these steps will solve your problem. If you want to take medicine for full cure you can consult me privately. Treatment will give you permanent relief from this problem. Get well soon.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please suggest diet for heart patient operated angioplasty stent. What to eat and what not ?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please consult with qualified dietician about your diet. Who can suggest or make a diet chart for you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Sometime I got my heartbeat beating fast from routine while m sleeping please advice me.

General Physician, Mumbai
It seems to be a normal finding but Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and revert back with findings
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel little pain on right chest somewhere in food pipe. I had refer to doctor also. He told it might be due to lack of long sitting on chair. Ie. Muscle contraction. But I still feel pain today. It happens once in a week. It is just like very hard pain for very few seconds. And then it goes. I feel normal again. please explain what pain it is.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
U have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. Caffeine, mints or mint-flavoured foods, pungent, sour things, tomato-based foods. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day 9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 12. Elevate the head of bed 6 inches with blocks. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 14. Stand upright or sit up straight, maintain good posture. 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly. 16. No unnecessary medicines for medicine contact on private consultation good luck..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have low bp problem and I don't want to take medicine. what should I do? Please help me.

MD - Consultant Physician
Cardiologist, Kolkata
1tsp salt+1tsp sugar in a glass of water 3or 4 times daily with physical exercise will bring your bp normal.

I'm a 31 years old male having a pulse rate of around 48-50. This symptom of Bradycardia was there since an early age. Do I need to undergo any treatment or checkup?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
You can get a ECG, 24 HR Holter and Echo as baseline investigations and consult a cardiologist. If both are normal you need not worry.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How long to take medicine after stent, 13 years back operated for stent, having medicine regular (approx)

PGD IN ULTRAASONOGRAPHY, Non invasive cardiology course, MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Narnaul
Medicines is given life long, it is given in preventive aspect to stop blocking of stents and to decrease blocking plaques and their further growth.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 years old and feel a lot of problems in my stomach and chest .I suffer from continuous pains and vomiting and nausea .so you please give me some suggestions how to recover from this and I also suffer from continuous body aches and I am to weak also my always tease me for that so please see this all this problems are degrading me day by day you please look into the matter all this I am writing about myself please please please Thanks thanks a lot if you can help me please Thanks.

MBBS, M.S, M. Ch, F.I.A.C.S
Cardiologist, Chennai
You are very young. It is probably bulimia, a psychiatric disorder, people vomit soon after eating. Physical examination by your doctor, he may ask for g. I scopy. Meanwhile take pan40d one a, day. Your doctor should also rule out gerd. You will be fine. Show this to your doctor.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 16 year old boy I have blood pressure of 150/100 it is more for me or not how can I control it.

Ayurveda, Ambala
Dear, To control or maintan BP normal there are some instructions are given below : •Do not take salt in high amount or try to avoid it because high sodium level increase BP . • Eat less amount of pickle and fast food , fast food contain high sodium . • Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking . • Take less amount of coffee and tea both increase BP . • Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily . • Do long walk daily for 10 minutes . • Take 6 to 8 hrs of sleep daily .Do not take too much stress . • Do long breathing pranayams daily for 10 - 15 minutes .It will reduce your stress level in your body. • Avoid taking too much fat foods such as butter , cheese ,ghee. • Eat healthy diet such as green leafy vegetables, fruits . Eat an apple daily .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My chest hurts and my throat feels very dry and aches badly when I swallow food, what's wrong? Is it the acidity or less blood in the body?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, there may be throat infection. You should take Hepar sulph 30 CH , 3 drops twice daily and Belladonna 30 Ch , 3 drops twice daily. Take Glycyrrhiza 1x , 2 tabs twice daily. Revert me after 3 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I am suffering from constipation from last 5 days. I feel chest pain sometimes. What would you suggest?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
You can take 2 tab. Charcoal at night. syp. Aristozyme 10 ml after meal. avoid fast/oily foods,alcohol,smoking,junk foods,fatty foods, take plenty of liquid diets.dalia,green veg.,fiber meals,juice,lassi, if not cure then go for few tests .i.e. stool r/m, stool c/s, cbc, blood sugar,lft,and endoscopy of large intestine. Do yoga/go for walk.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 28 years old getting back and chest pain both together front and back same position. From 3 weeks suggest me what can I do.

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Amravati
Hi if you have localized back pain with - no neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs etc, my advice is: - intensive physical therapy initially under supervision of a physiotherapist and then at home. - avoid forward bending, lifting heavy weights etc - take an analgesic like diclofenac or something which suits your body for 5-7 days - take muscle relaxant for same time as analgesic to relieve muscle spasm - ice packs at the site of pain, muscle spasm - local analgesic spray can be used but no massage is required let me know in a week time how you are feeling. I will actually ask you to get x ray of involved region of spine (ap & lateral) and send reports across to me so that I can advise further in a better manner. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend recently had a angioplasty done around 1 month back (01st Aug 2016) with 100% blockage (thrombosis) on RCA. He is on medication for blood thinner & Cholesterol ie Brilinta, Ecosprin & Storvas/Reva. He neither has diabetic nor hs hypertension. Also Dr. says he does not hv cholesterol. My Questions 1) Since angioplasty is done as such young age, will there be any cardio risk/problem in long run. Will he be able to live a normal life as he is a sports person 2) After the angioplasty, he has breathlessness & heaviness in his chest. Are these the side effects of the medicine that he take. Will he hv to continue for the medicine in entire life. 3) He hs started drinking Garlic & Ginger juice in the morning 1 teaspoon empty stomach, cut down on red meat & started consuming low fats oil. Will this reduce the medication 4) he hs started brisk walking (around 5k steps) exercise in morning & night (after dinner). Is this length of walk enough or should he increase his steps. Is that enough for losing weight n fat/ cholesterol? Detailed response against each point will be highly appreciated. Thanx -SQ-

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Kolkata
Hello, I am giving your reply point wise in short. 1. There has a risk throughout the life even with medication. 2. Yes, this chemicals to be taken throughout life. 3. No juices, Please take 5/6 single cloved raw Garlic and 10gm raw Ginger with drinkable warm Water. 4. Walking for 45 minutes for 3 km is sufficient presently. Also go with pranayam morning and evening daily. Try to reduce the LDL n increase the HDL. Basically weight is the main reason for dysfunction of liver which causes production of bad cholesterol. Though it is not so much but instead of going to circulation it deposited to RCA or LCA. If agreed with, I will advise to take Homoeo medicine along with those chemicals as it will help you to be healthy by reducing the chemicals.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 52 years male. I am using Olsar H 40 mg Tablet per day for Hypertension since 2008. In the recent routine health check My total cholesterol value is 214 mg/dl and LDL cholesterol -direct is 138 mg/dl and Non hdl cholesterol is 168.47 mg/dl. Pl suggest medication.

MBBS, MD-General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist, Secunderabad
As per current recommendations you should start cholesterol reducing medication. But I would advise you to try strict diet and regular exercise measures at least for 6 months before starting medicine.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want suffering with chest pain for last 2 months and my cholesterol level is also high, I want to lose my weight also and my age is just 29.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
1) Take 10 ml of fresh lemon juice and ginger juice along with 1 tsf of jaggery along with 60 ml of water early in morning on empty stomach and after meals, 2) do regularly BHUJANGASANA, UTTANPADASANA and PAVANMUKTASAN regularly early in the morning on empty stomach for 15 minutes…. Do this for 30 days…it gives you good result…THANKS.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering cough regular with chest pain I use some drugs but after use drugs use pain started.

M.B.B.S. , PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Hi cough with chest pain may be vecause of lower respiratory tract infection. Take Tab augmentin duos twice daily tab signoflam twice daily syrup bron q 2 tsf twice daily for 5 days its lrti and will settle down in 5 days. Thanks.

Sir my age is 34 and since from 10 months I have high bp more than normal and now I quit smoking since from 4 months and started walking up to 6 km since 8 month but still I am taking bp tablet amlokind at and its normal when I take tablets , if I left the tablet it will be high only . . Sir give me any suggestions to be normal bp with out taking tablet .

Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate-user, blood pressure is one of the conditions that predispose you to heart attack or stroke. The other modifiable condition is smoking which you could quit. Healthy habit of walking you have started. Why don't you continue all - no smoking, walking, bp tablets to keep bp normal - forever to protect your heart and brain? if amlokind gives any unwanted effect, please discuss with your doctor. He will adjust the dose or change the tablets. Stopping smoking and walking are just bp treatment. Happy to know that your bp is normal with just one amlokind. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed