Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B V AgteYour feedback matters!
Hello. Few days ago I was giving an exam of mine. I am a patient of hypertension since last 6 years. During the exam I was in a state of trans and don't know how, I lost my consciousness. I felt that my soul is leaving my body and I seemed to have lost my worldly desires. My breathing stopped for about 10-15 seconds. My whole body became cold. What could be the reason for it as I have not yet consulted my physician on this?
I noticed that my heart is pumping so fast regularly. And I see it on my chest means I see my chest to move according to heart beat but I don't have any problem like chest pain and all what is the reason behind this can you please tell me. Thanks.
I am male, 50 year having two resolute stents since year 2009. Kindly advise treatment that I should undergo now for healthy life. Thanks Sanjeev Mehrotra, Noida, email firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 9810852773
Hello Doctor I'm 35 years age. I'm suffering from high B.P.(i.e. 130/160-70) since one year. How many times I tested my Blood cBc& sugar, ecg, x-ray for actual cause but everything is normal. These days I'm taking some medicine like Tazloc & Rancil for control as advised. please help for better result.
I often feel not. And my Bp is low with headache also I cannot sleep properly so I have developed excessive fatigue.
I am 40 years old I have pain in my legs since child hood, I was detected with a hole in my heart at the age of 12 I was given pennidura injections till the age of 16 later on I get doppler test done with ok report Still till date I cannot sleep without blanket till my knees even in june- july I have taken b-complex for a long time even vitamin E capsule also suggested by you to have Thyroid that is also ok pls advice.
I am having raisen heartbeats for some time even may be hours while my doctor saying its due to anxiety but I does not feel any tensions. Will heart beat raise even when we are in no tension or anxiety. While my bp is 130/90 and aged 22 and this I am facing since 4/5 months. How to get rid of it.
She is a pericarditis patient at the beginning stage. I don't know how to take care her. She doesn't reveals anything to me about her health problem. What should I do.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.