Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 23 years old male. Since fews days I have been feeling sudden pain on the side of scrotum. I can feel a kind of bulge over there which is painful. I am having slight fever since two days also. Does these thing relate to each other? What can be the cause of the bulge and its treatment? Do I need to seek any medical counseling?
I have pimples on my face. If I ignore that after couple of days it got dry and left red mark on my face. I am really frustrated. Please give some solution.
I am a male of 47 years and suffering from serious emotional eating disorders. At times, I just walk down the stairs leaving my work to find something to eat and take an aimless stroll. Am I going to depression? I am having serious differences with my children as I try to steer them clear of the hardship of lives. They think that I am over reactive, hotlar type and thus do not have any respect for me.
How many liters of water can be drank per day. Now I am drinking 10 liters of water per day. What is the maximum and minimum level of water should be drank per day.
In my face have some dark spots lightly hidden when my face having sweat it is clearly visible. So please any suggest to me.
Hi, I am 30 years old and I just wanted to know if there are any major side effects of consuming medicines Rexipra, MDD-XR XR 50 MG, Lam Plus. A doctor recommended these medicines for curing depressions and said that there are no side effects. Is this true?
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from not getting sleep at nights sometimes what should I have to get out of that?
I need a diet chart of what to consume on daily basis for my father. He is suffering from kidney disease and diabetes and also have high blood pressure, can you help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am a forty five year old man. I have cholesterol from last year. I tried exercising, dieting, stopped eating fatty foods and many more things. But my cholesterol is not becoming low. Please give me a solution for this.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.