Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. B.S.RajputYour feedback matters!
While running every time I feeling intense pain in back of the legs and after sometime it goes off and again repeats the next day. Any solution please.
I am feeling pain in upper back of my body specially on right side of the backbone. While lying on bed it pains on slight movement. Turning my head to each side gives a pinching pain in the above place. The pain seems to have increased over the days and having slight discomfort in the chest also. Please suggest any remedy.
He is Scyzofrenic according to psychiatrists that's treatment running around 2 years but meanwhile from almost more than an year he is complaining any pain or discomfort in his legs inspite of having strong pain killer he get short term comfort otherwise he keeps her legs move up down here there in a entire day. We have consulted senior psychiatrists or neurologists of city but the problem still exist. Please help us he is getting down day by day with this and family also.
. Can some serious conditions be causing myback pain? If so, which ones and what are their symptoms? Have they been ruled out? 2. What will worsen my back pain? 3. Are there things I can do at home or in my life to reduce my back pain? 4. Is medicine necessary? Are there alternative treatments?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I have serious back pain since last 20-25 days, I had consult the doctor he suggest me pain killer, calcium tablet, vitamin D tablet and muscle pain tablets. But don't get relief. Pain triggers when I sit Without any support at my back. Please suggest what should I do.
I am 24 yrs old, I am facing problem of joints pain for last 7 months, please suggest me some exercise. Your suggestion neddfull to me.
I am a 24 year old male, and i'm having a constant knee pain in both the knees over the last 3-4 years. It's aggravated with pressure such as while driving and also with extended sitting. I've had x-rays with the orthopaedic stating that there's nothing wrong and the pain-killers would take care of it, which they haven't. Would appreciate any assistance.
Since five years I had problem of gout and creatine level is 1.9 and I had done angioplasty since three years back. Gout attack frequently. Pl advise me.
My wifte aged 35 years old, she suffering from backache(pelvis) and 2 months once menace, what should further, we do?
1. Use a cane or walker for added stability.
2. Wear rubber-soled shoes for traction.
1. Make sure lighting is adequate especially night as falls are common when trying to walk in dark.
2. Eliminate clutter in the house and neatly strap loose wires etc so it does not come in the way.
3. Avoid using rugs where foot or cane can catch while walking.
4. Make sure there are bars to hold on to in the bathroom.
5. Elderly patients will reduce fall risk if they do gentle stretching exercises daily and keep up their walking.
I am having continuous pain in my tail bone. I am a sales professional and that requires travelling. The pain intensifies when I am sitting continuously. Please advice.
Sir, I am 25 years old now and I got married 2 months back, 2 years back I have taken one anesthasia injection for my apendix surgery. Now am getting back pain. And I used to travel by byke atleast 30km per day. Kindly let me know how to prevent this, is there any excersice I need to do ?
I have neck pain in last 3 months, I am 35 years old , have if got any relief, what should I do now?
Am suffering from knees pain it always pain I took tablets consulted with good doctors but at last the same problem I took herbs many more so advice me what to do.
I am 52 years old female suffering from swelling around the knee and ankle joint on left side and over right hand since 2 years. I used oils and ointments but there is no relief. Pain is gradual in onset. What is the diagnosis and treatment.
I have a bulging of disc issue in my lower back. Is there any massager or any tool available for it so that my pain will get reduced and it can cure bulging of disc.
I am suffering from leg pain scene last 2week. I hv to stand during my work hour. From 2011. But now m suffering leg pain what should I do.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions.