Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B. P. YadavYour feedback matters!
Me and girlfriend were messing around today. We used condom all the while. It wS just a one point where we didn't use it. But there was no insertion in the vagina. She's a virgin also. I do not know if it was inserted a little or not. If it all it was inserted also. Just the tip of my penis would've been inserted. Later after an hour or so, she told me there was a little bleeding. Just two three drops. Then after an hour or so more she told me there was more bleeding, but along with a mucus kind of thing. I didn't ejaculate. Maybe I was just leaking of precum. And I didn't make any insertions into the vagina. We're afraid of what it could be. Could she be pregnant and lost her virginity as well? All this happened today itself. please respond quickly.
I am 65, had spell of depression at 45, recently I am going through a bad mood after an attack of bad viral fever with high weakness.
Dear sir/madam, Before monthly date coming than after start pain in my breast. Please solve my problem.
I have hair loss little bit some of area side hair is more loss right side little bit left side and fore head side. Tell the home remedy.
I am suffering from pain inside of cheek and so painful when eating anyone of food. So please suggest me how to remove this problem?
I am 20 year old n I have a bad habit masterbation for last 10 year n I do regular so this is harmful for me or not? If its harmful so what should I do?
I want to quit the smoking for healthy health. I m just 32 yes old young boy. I do use every day 1 packet of bidi. What I do?
Please let me know can my gf get pregnant if we had sex more than one week prior to her periods. Now she didn't had her periods. Its me more than 5 days. She is not showing any symptoms of pregnancy.
I removed my sons's one tooth by dentist from root. He is 12 yrs old. What I need to do for his new teeth grow.
Men who are on the lookout for the best penis care practices shouldn't just stop with the manhood - they need to look at overall health as well. A man's overall health can greatly affect his penis health, and vice versa. Therefore, certain nutrients are a must not only for ingestion, but for topical application, too. One of those very important nutrients is vitamin D.
What exactly is vitamin D?
Many have heard of vitamin D as a necessity for good health. Many foods and drinks - especially milk - are fortified with vitamin D. Other foods contain it naturally, such as salmon, cod liver oil and even portabella mushrooms.
Most vitamin D is made by the body, however, as a reaction to sunlight. That's why at least a few minutes outside each day can help a man feel better in many ways, thanks to more than enough vitamin D coursing through his system.
Vitamin D is great for keeping bones healthy and strong. It helps enhance cellular function throughout the body, boosts the immune system and lifts a person's mood. In fact, sometimes those who suffer from depression during the darker months of the year can benefit greatly from a supplemental dose of vitamin D to bring their levels back to normal.
A blood test can help determine if there are high enough levels of vitamin D in a person's body. If not, a series of supplements can bring levels back to a healthy amount.
What does it do for penis health?
That's what vitamin D can do when ingested, but what does it do when applied topically? Any penis heath crème worth its salt will contain vitamin D, which is then applied directly to the penis skin. The advantages of this include allowing the vitamin D to soak into the skin, thus upping the benefits. And those benefits include:
1. Libido. Vitamin D and testosterone levels often go hand-in hand. When one is low, the other probably is, too. That's because vitamin D is integral in the production of testosterone, which is necessary for sexual drive and all sorts of other sexual functions, such as getting an erection.
2. Sperm production. Sperm counts are tied to the amount of vitamin D in the body; a healthy amount means a healthy sperm count. This might also have something to do with the testosterone-vitamin D connection.
3. Sperm quality. A lot of sperm doesn't mean much if it isn't the high-quality sperm necessary to impregnate a partner. Sperm quality is always boosted by getting all the right vitamins, so it makes sense that vitamin D, applied topically and ingested orally, can help ensure those little swimmers are in good shape.
4. Genetic information. As the sperm forms, genetic information is encoded. That is then carried to the egg, where it becomes half of what will eventually become the offspring. Vitamin D can help ensure that genetic information is seamless, that there are fewer possibilities for genetic issues, and that only the best sperm get to the egg.
Those looking after their overall health, as well as their penis health, can do so by ensuring they get the right mix of nutrients. This includes vitamin D and many of the other vitamins, nutrients and amino acids present in a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). In addition to the wonders of the vitamin D "miracle," men can also enjoy vitamin A for odor control, alphia lipoic acid to fight against free radicals that threaten to damage penis skin, vitamin C for better blood flow, L carnitine for better sensation and of course, vitamin E and Shea butter for perfect hydration.
I am 69 male. My urination process is slow now without any other symptoms like burning etc I had undergone hemorrhoid operation in 2003 and the anesthetist administered injection in my lower spinal cord before the procedure. Since then I had been experiencing the slow urination, and I was given to understand that the'slowness' is the phenomena of that particular'injection-procedural. This is further to inform you that in 2013, on 21st march a stent was implanted in my left carotid artery. Besides, following is the list of my regular medicine-intake: 1)- thyronorm150, 2)- stamlobeta, 3)- becadexamin, 4)- neorobeon forte, 5)-ctd 6.25 (mon-wed-fri), 6)- glycomet500- twice daily, 7)- ecospirin 150, 8)- amaryl 1mg, 9)- shecal hd, 10)- extor20. I am seeking your advice.
I have cough from 3 weeks Is it any dangerous? I don't have any other problems apart from cough, please help me out.
I have pain in my all joints from last few days and my all joints are swallowed so what can I do to get relief from pain please help.
Got ultrasound report says Mid calculus hydronephrosis. No stone diagnosed. Regular pain at left lower back, left front and pain at the time of urination. Is this symptom of stone or serious urine infection.
Most effective solutions to grow hair
Hair fall is a common problem these days and quite distressing for those who have to face it. Here are some tips which if followed can help you have soft, long, and healthy hair.
1. Onion juice - A smelly but effective way, onion has sulphur which pumps the production of collagen tissues that assist regrowth of hair.
All you will need are two to four onions, grated with the juice squeezed out of the pulp. Use this juice to massage your scalp and leave it on for about an hour before you wash it with water and a mild shampoo. Using onion not only increases chances of re-growth of hair, but also gives a fabulous sheen to your existing sheen.
2. Potato juice - Potatoes are rich in vitamins a, b and c which are important for hair to be strong and healthy. All that you will need are 3-4 potatoes. Grate them and squeeze out the juice; massage this juice on your scalp for minimum of 15 minutes and rinse off with water.
If this makes your hair dry, you can instead make a potato mask with honey and eggs and use on your hair. This mask not only moisturises your hair, it also helps hair in growing faster.
3. Eggs - When hair falls, goes dry or gets brittle, know that it lacks protein. And one of the best sources of protein is egg. You can take a couple of eggs, mix them and apply the liquid on your scalp. This can be washed off after a hour. Alternatively, you can make an egg mask.
For the egg mask, you'll need a couple of eggs, honey and olive oil. Mix them week and apply it on your scalp, covering your hair too. Wash it off after about 15-20 minutes.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (acv) - ACV has numerous health benefits, one of them stimulating the hair follicles and helping them grow faster. It also cleanses the scalp and maintains ph balance in the hair. Add ACV into water and have a final rinse of your hair with this water, every time you shampoo.
5. Fenugreek - Fenugreek is a great remedy for hair fall. You will need to soak about 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 24 hours. Strain and use this water to rinse hair. Rinse with lukewarm water after 3 hours.
6. Ayurvedic herbs - Amla, Shikakai and Reetha are known to be beneficial for hair. They make the hair strong and long. Take 100 gms of each in 2 liters of water. Soak overnight. Boil the mixture in the morning, until it reduced to half. Cool it, mash the herbs while still inside the water and then strain it. Use this liquid to shampoo your hair.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.