Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.K. Vinchhi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.K. VinchhiYour feedback matters!
I Rajeshwari devi 73 year old facing the problem of sound in ear of ringing bell since last 10 years. I become so hope less when it ringing loudly. So please advice some medicine or exercise to cure this problem.
What is the best solution for people who smoke, so that the thar in lungs can be cleaned or what ia the precautions should be taken. Plse suggest me so it can useful.
I am a diabetic from last 11 yrs, but it is under control and I am fit and healthy. But I feel I am not performing during sex. Monthly 2/3 times get chance for sex but not tight and early erection issue is there. Suggest please.
I am 21 year old male. I started masturbating in myage of 10. And masturbated repeatedly. In the age of 15 my penis grow about 13cm. I am using tobacco, cigarettes, ganja in my daily life, now my penis size is the same. I wanted to make my penis bigger in length and widh. And a big penis head. Increase sperm count too. To take more time to ejaculate. Any solution.
During first time intercourse I lost my erection. What should I do and can I take shilajit before sex. My age is 18.
Sensitive skin is less tolerant to frequent and prolonged use of cosmetics and toiletries. It is self-diagnosed and typically unaccompanied by any obvious physical signs of irritation.
WHAT CAUSES SENSITIVITY?
With the change in lifestyle and also with increased opportunity to use many new brands of cosmetics and toiletries, there has been an increase in females complaining of unique sensation in their facial skin.
PROBLEMS CAUSED BY SENSITIVE SKIN?
Subjective perceptions (stinging, burning, pruritus, and tightness) of sensitive skin are noticed immediately following cosmetic product application or delayed by minutes, hours, or days,especially on face skin.
WHO IS AT RISK FOR DEVELOPING SENSITIVE SKIN?
The condition is found in more than 50% of women and 40% of men, creating a sizable demand for products designed to minimize skin sensitivity.
Commonly affects females, young adults aged between 18 and 50 years, hormonal differences in women producing increased inflammatory sensitivity, cultural habits in developed countries, and environmental factors like winter, stress, and atopic dermatitis are thought to promote sensitive skin
HOW TO DIAGNOSE SENSITIVE SKIN?
It is self-diagnosed and typically unaccompanied by any obvious physical signs of irritation.Good numbers of invasive and non-invasive tests are designed to evaluate and predict the sensitive skin.
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
Management includes guidelines for selecting suitable cosmetics and toiletries in sensitive skin individuals.
Certain "do's" while selecting the cosmetic for sensitive skin are the following:
*Powder cosmetics preferred
*Use cosmetics which are easily removable by water
*Always use fresh cosmetics
*Use black-colored eyeliner and mascara
*Select pencil form of eyeliner and eyebrow cosmetics
*Select light earth tone eye shadows
*Select physical sunscreen agent
*Purchase cosmetics products with less than 10 ingredients
*No nail polishes
*Use powder/cream formulations of facial foundations.
Myth 1: HYPOALLERGENIC MEANS NON-IRRITATING
Truth: It doesn't necessarily mean gentle or free of allergens. There are no set standards for this term. You need to know what you're allergic to and look for it on the label.
Myth 2: SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES CANT EXFOLIATE
Truth: Yes, rosacea and allergic types should skip it—those dead skin cells act as a protective barrier to block irritants. But acne-prone skin needs exfoliation to keep pores clear.
Myth 3: RETINOIDS ARE OFF-LIMITS
Truth: Anyone can use a retinol. Just lessen its harsh effects by layering it over a moisturizer so absorbs less into your skin.
Dear Sir mere gardan aur kamar ne bahut dard hota hai aur bar bar chatkani padti hai please koi upai batao.
Piles, commonly known as hemorrhoid is a condition that leads to pain, discomfort and irritation while passing stool. It is caused due to inflammation of the veins in the lower rectum area. Piles is of two types: internal and external, one can suffer from both simultaneously. The damage in the lower rectum area is a result of aging, chronic constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea and consuming processed food on a daily basis. Piles also lead to bleeding not just while passing the stool but anytime. It is recommended to monitor one's diet and construct a plan that helps to diminish the problem. Here are certain types of foods which can help you deal with Piles better.
- Whole grains - People suffering from piles are recommended to include a lot of healthy whole grains into their diet like bran cereal, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta. These fiber rich foods soften the stool and help reduce the pain.
- Leafy green vegetables - Green vegetables are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help with digestion. Strengthening the digestive system is important while treating piles. Broccoli, sprouts, carrots, brussels, cabbage, tomato, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, cucumber are some of the vegetables that one should consume while battling piles.
- Fruits - Fruits are high in nutrients, fiber, minerals and vitamins that help to regulate the bowel movement. Fruits that can be eaten with their skin on like apples, prunes, raisins, grapes, berries are full of fiber and are very beneficial. The ones that have to be eaten without the skin are good too, for example, papaya, banana, oranges.
- Beans - Beans are high in fiber content and should be included in regular meals of a piles patient. Kidney, black, lima, navy beans, black-eyed peas, legumes are some good options.
- Water - Although it is not a food, water is an important ingredient when it comes to treating piles. It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily which helps with the smooth functioning of the bowel movement.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy