Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B K Nayak
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. B K NayakYour feedback matters!
My both eyes grot red n those itching n burning. In my left eye a small part of extra skin came side to the eye ball. I am not able to read for more than 3 hrs constantly. Wat can I do any suggestions plz.
I have stomach pain. N eyes problem. When I eat fast food my stomach is started paining so wht should I do?
I am in class XI. I got hurt in my eyes 2 days before. Till now I get to see some black spots at the upper part only. So it's normal or something serious.
I travel 4 hrs a day and because of that my back started paining and I do not get sleep at night and there is black spot under my eyes. Whats should I do?
I recently got a lasik done for my eye power. It was alright. But I noticed the dark circles under my eyes are too prominent. I understand it could be due to a long time of wearing spectacles but it is going to be a month but I see no improvement. I have PCO problem and take contraceptive to regularise my periods. I heard it is one of the side effects of the syndrome, the dark circles. Is there anything I can do about them? Some medication or home remedies. It looks really odd and I want to avoid going too advance into make up for this. I also have oddly dry yet dry skin. I also have blemishes and occasionally pimples and zits occurrence. Please help. I am 21 years old female and an eggetarian. I try to put moisturizer and regular stuff but its not working.
Sir iam male age 21 sir iam having simple myopia with 3 diopter power in both eyes is there any way by I can reduce my power (exercise or medicine) or lack is the option left. Is lasik safe for surgery?
I have got stomach pain for recent days. Urine in less. Odourful. Dark coloured also. Eyes showing law eye sight. Muscle pains also. feeling tired.
My eye sight +3.75 for both. I don't like ware speckles. What should I do. Eye operation will get side effects?
I have spectacle with high power I want to remove glasses permanently please tell me tips or solution for this problem.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.