Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. B K MisraYour feedback matters!
Hi doc, my friend has swere migran problem he had consult with many docs even in abroad also taken ayurvedic medicines, how can he get relief from this.
My husband is 31yrs old & fours years back he met with an road accident & got head injury due to which his right side is paralyzed. Now he has recovered a little but cannot use his right hand for working & lack proper balance from right leg. physiotherapy & regular exercise is going on. I want to know if he will recover fully in future. His speech is also trembling.
My father is a paralyzed men. And he is 45 years old. His mouth smells bed even he Brushes 3 time a day. What should he do. Please suggest.
I am 43 years old my problem is that my hand is shaking while writing. What can I do for this problem.
Sir my frnd married n the age of 16. She is very depressed. And tired and now her age is 18. She is suffering from migraine. And weakness. What can she do?
I have severe acidity problem, as well as gas problem and migraine. So what medicine should I take? Please recommend me liquid medicine cause I can't take capsules. Even if it's in powder form that will also do. Cause I don't take tablets or capsules. Thank you.
I am 22 years old. I think I have autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Symptoms are: difficulty in speaking what I think, inability to concentrate what lecturers say, stuttering in voice while speaking with new people, confusion, memory loss, extreme anger sometimes which makes mobile in my hand to break, instability of thoughts etc. Kindly help me to resolve these problems.
I am 5 ft 7 inches tall 33 year old married lady with two daughters and weigh 80 kgs. I have a severe migraine especially during my menstrual periods. In addition i have an episode of atleast 2-3 migraine attacks in a months time. I have been prescribed with 'HEADSET" medicine by the doctor. But i am yet to find a permanent solution. Request provide suitable advice please.
My wife 35 year is suffering in migraine problem since last 25 years. At headache time she felt one side headache and continue vomiting she is in trouble please suggest something.
If you have noticed your child to be restless and anxious all the time, it might look cute as the child is highly energetic, but it could be a cause for concern at the same time. It is not normal and the child could be having ADHD that is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. As the name suggests, it is a disorder with deficiency of attention and in which the child is always hyperactive.
ADHD is a disorder in which the symptoms usually show up before the age of seven. It is characterized by a group of behavioral symptoms that include inattentiveness, hyperactivity and impulsiveness. The impact of these symptoms is felt extensively where his overall self-esteem is affected, be it at home, preschool or school, academics or extracurricular activities and in interpersonal relationships.
The most common symptoms, which are almost diagnostic of ADHD are:
- Inability to hold attention: The child's attention span is very short and it is very difficult to keep them engaged on one particular thing.
- Increased restlessness: The child would be extremely restless and gets distracted easily.
- Fidgeting: The child would be seen constantly fidgeting with his fingers.
The following are the less common ones:
- Learning disability is rare, but can happen. However, the good news is that it does not affect the child's intelligence.
- Sleep disorders
- Difficulty in following directions
- Poor executive functioning skills
- Disorganization, which can lead to poor motor coordination and impaired movements
- ADHD kids tend to forget things very easily and need help with coordinating movements
- The child suffering from ADHD could easily tire and/or feel lethargic with very low energy levels. This can lead to the child procrastinating things and not wanting to do things on priority basis
- These children also have difficulties with fine motor and cognitive skills and so there is delay in their overall participation in games.
While these are the pressing symptoms of ADHD, occupational therapy can play a significant role in managing the child in the following ways. As a first step, the caregiver should have a detailed discussion with the school staff and any other people with whom the child interacts significantly.
This will help identify areas that need support from an Occupational Therapy, which are the following:
- Support with gross and/or fine motor skills
- Support with improving handwriting
- Support with engaging in playing sports and games
- Support in engaging in social activities
- Improving sensory processing difficulties
- Improving visual perception
- Support in adapting to the environment
- Teaching strategies to participate in various social and academic activities
So, while an ADHD child is definitely a cause for concern, proper support from family can help manage the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.