Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. B K MisraYour feedback matters!
There are continuous pain in my left side head .then I go to neurophysion he told me that I suffering from migraine. So what are cause and care of this.
I had a mild seizure when I was very young may be 5years old, doctor told my parents not to worry, so no medicine was taken. Later in my early teens also I had mild seizures a couple of times, we consulted some doctors and took medicine. Later when I was 16 years old, once when I had fever I attended college and in the class room I had a seizure. Then we consulted a senior specialist and since then I had no seizure in last six years. My doctor gave a combination of two different tablets initially for a couple of years and later started prescribing leviteracetam. I have been using leviteracetam for the last 5-6years now, 1500 mg dose once in the morning, every day. My family maintained strict secrecy about my problem in view of the stigma associated. However, they fear this may come in the way of my marriage prospects and worry all the time. I wish to know if it is possible to stop medication or reduce the frequency from one dose everyday to once in a week or so. Kindly help please.
Could you suggest some medicine for migraine please. I am feeling very pain in my left frontal lobe of my head. Some time it is very high.
I am 25 years old male. I have migraine for which presently I am taking no medication. I've had concussion syndrome and subdural haematoma in 2012 following an accident, which is now fine. Since 2010, the start of my college life, my sleeping schedule has been bit disturbed. Its like I sleep during the day and work at night but since past few days I am insomniac. I also have back ache frequently. What should I do?
I have been working as a software engineer for the last three years and thus have a continuous sitting job. As a result of which I have developed severe lower back and neck pain, the pain is also accompanied by numbness in both the hands. Since the last two years I have been moving to and fro with doctors each having his different theory. Vitamin D deficiency, nerve compression, chronic fatigue syndrome are the different reasons which doctors have suggested. I have been taking Vitamin D supplements, medicines to heal nerve pain and doing meditation sincerely for the last two years but nothing has helped. Please advise some solution. I am 25 years old and feel pitiful of myself because of these issues.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I had problem of extreme shivering, when I get between little bit panic I start to shivering more than normal, I can not breath properly that time.
Plz give me a No. 1 doctor and hospital location place in tamilnadu for cure seizure disorder. Note: 100% cure of seizure disorder.
What alternative therapies can be used to treat migraine? What alternative therapies can be used to treat migraine?
Near upper right jaw feeling mild pain and numbness. Nerokind tabletes are suggested by dentist when these are used feeling fine but after 8 hours when tab power lasts again repeats numbness at upper right jaw. How long these tabs should be continued.
I have been suffering from sinusitis for the last 2 years. The problem is severe during the day time. It occurs periodically, normally it happens every 2 weeks. I feel irritated and seems like getting angry those times. Please, tell me doctor, is that signs of migraine ? What should I do ?
My son is 26 years old. His brain was declined and was operated at Hospital before 4 years. After operation he is unable to walk without support. He is doing physiotherapy everyday. Still he has not recovered. What should I do? Is second operation required? As per doctors consulted, not to go for second operation as it is not assured that he will start walking.
In the seventh month of foetus development, your adrenal glands were roughly the same size as your kidneys. At birth, they shrunk slightly, and will continue to shrink throughout your life. In fact, by the time you reach old age, they will be too small to be seen!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!