Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. B J Jain

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. B J Jain General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. B J Jain
Dr. B J Jain is one of the best General Physicians in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai. You can visit him at Adarsh Nursing Home in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. B J Jain and consult privately on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Adarsh Nursing Home

Block No 101/102, Bhojraj Annex Hardevi Society, Caves Road, Jogeshwari East, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. B J Jain

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello doctors, Pls help me out here. My friend is on a private job since last 3 yrs. Its a marketing job so the pressure is enormous and the days are very hectic works almost 11 hrs a day. Also being the sole bread earner the responsblties are countless. Since last year my friend has been having sleepless nights and now has very depressed n sometimes think to abt endng life too. What should be done. Please advise I highly need it.

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
Dear lybrate-user your friend seems to suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome. Take him on a Treck. In nature. Fresh air. New people. And make sure he sleeps well. Eats lots of fruit and talk to him about everything except his current status.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever for the last 2 weeks. Please suggest me which type of medical treatment should I take?

General Physician, Chandigarh
You can take tab paracetamol 500mg thrice a day for fever but specific treatment can be given after getting investigated for fever please consult a physician and get checked clinically.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gurgaon
Thinking of whitening your teeth? Start by speaking with your dentist. He or she can tell you whether whitening procedures would be effective for you.

If you have diabetes, you have a greater risk of developing certain oral health problems than people who don?t have diabetes. Controlling blood glucose (blood sugar) levels can reduce the risk of these effects.

A veneer placed over a tooth surface can greatly improve a tooth that is stained, badly shaped, crooked, or injured.

A balanced diet, limited number of snacks, brushing and flossing each day, and regular dental checkups are the keys to a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.

If you are nervous about going to the dentist, tell your dentist and the dental staff. They may be able to adapt the treatment to your needs.
2 people found this helpful

I have not slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? Please help me orStomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily and spicy food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds twice daily after food 4.Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5. If no relief consult
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffering from cold flue. Due to which I can't breathe properly. So what to do.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Now a days are of viral infection be careful. Cold,Sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, coughing -fever,bodyache,headache,occured in viral infection. What can you do for your cold or cough symptoms? besides drinking plenty of fluids and getting plenty of rest, you may want to take medicines. There are lots of different cold and cough medicines, and they do different things. Nasal decongestants - unclog a stuffy nose...i.e ................ nasal dop/spray.....nasivion Cough suppressants - quiet a cough...................................... syp. Brozedax Expectorants - loosen mucus so you can cough it up.............syp...zeet expectorant Antihistamines - stop runny noses and Pain relievers - ease fever, headaches, and minor aches and plus . Here are some other things to keep in mind about cold and cough medicines. Read labels, because many cold and cough medicines contain the same active ingredients. Taking too much of certain pain relievers can lead to serious injury. Do not give cough medicines to children under four, and don't give aspirin to children. Not helpful uses of antibiotics should be also go for tests cbc,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hearing aids are very expensive. How often will I have to be making an investment to replace or update them?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Sajan. Hearing aids are not much expensive. Still a hearing aid will work for atleast 5 to 7 years in respect to your usage.. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Cholesterol level are bit high in blood, but stress test found no angina no blockage was found in heart sonography and heart is perfectly ok. Nuthing found in chest x ray still having pain in chest wat could be the reason . Can anxiety causes chest pain ?

Master of Physical Therapy MPT CARDIO, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Rajkot
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 years male and I am getting my sperm in red color from last one month what should I do? That is very danger? Please tell me.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
You can take Ocyl. 0/2 three times a day for one month. Please do one latest Seman Profile. Revert back after one month with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have constipation problem for 1 year. I have gone through endoscopy but nothing found. I used to take musa ka gul as well but now I have stop taking this. Please help. When I eat something my stomach become like a bowl. Please help.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
YOu have to stop taking musa ka gul and eat high fiber diet and drink lot of water and eat high fiber diet
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 years old male married I have prematureejuculation problem I came to know this problem after marriage this could be due to masturbation at my young age. Due to shyness I didn't share with anyone due to media I came to know that this is curable please suggest.

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
Masturbation is a normal phenomenon and does not cause any harm. But don’t get addicted to it, divert your mind and keep yourself busy. - You can try Kegel’s exercises ( stop and flow method during urination).
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 48 years. Old male & have varicose veins on my both legs since a long. What should I do? Please advise.

General Physician, Delhi
Use leg stockings. Don't stand for too long periods. Consult a nearby surgeon for further management.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband is 72 years. He is having swelling in the both foot more on left. It will subside little if he take rest and keep the foot upward. What could be the reason. Is it related to heart or kidney. His ECG is normal.

General Physician, Bhopal
It may be due to blood pooling in dilated veins if it is asymetric sweliing in limbs .it may be due to caridac weakness if associated wd weakness and breathing problm. It may be cause by ranal problm if swelling started from face .plz do blood electrolyt taste and limb vein ultrasound.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 year old. And I have frequent pain problem in stomach due to gastrointestinal.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, this may be because of acidity/ indigestion/ gas you can take(if no drug allergy): Tablet Pantocid 40 mg before food once a day for 2-3 days. And follow care advises given below. Avoid food from outside, junk, fried, spicy fatty food take home made light food like moong dal, Dalia, chapatti also tell me associated symptoms like vomiting sensation, loose motion/ burning sensation in chest or any other symptoms are present or not? so that we can reach diagnosis. Kindly see a physician for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old having premature ejaculation problems whenever i am passing urine white blood cells coming out so my body became weakness.

Premature ejaculation is very common and is usually not associated with any disease but may be due to anxiety. However it and fluid discharge with urine is sometimes associated with infection of male accessory glands, which is treatable.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 years old male I have head ache problem from 2 week I have use pain killer but it not work. Please sir help me?

General Physician, Cuttack
If you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hy. When I workout after I fell much pain in my all parts of body. What I do to relief it form pain.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Faridabad
Dear lybrate-user, Just workout little less than your current level. Your pain will improve. All d best!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

After the night of masturbation I feel my penis ring is swelling so what is this?

General Physician, Gurgaon
It is due to mastubation, this habit can affect daily life when person is addicted to this act and can over exert mind and body and also can cause extra genital organ trauma/ infection better to concentrate in some extracurricular activities like music/sports/ yoga/ meditation etc.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed