Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.J.BhagaliaYour feedback matters!
Which fruits should be avoided in diabetes and which fruits should be taken in moderate and which fruits should be taken with out restrictions.
What should I do for hard penis nd tightness in sex time. Nd what should I eat for improving sex time please help me for this.
I got married on December last week. Me and wife had a good sex relationship initial days. Daily night we used to have sex. After 3 weeks of happy life, one day something turned me out and suddenly I lost my erection. Later I lost my confidence in bed. Even I tried to do sex with my wife, but now I am not getting erection with my wife. I told her, something is blocking my mind so I am not getting erection, she also scared a bit but gave me support. But I am always thinking the same thing. Even when I am trying to masturbate I am not getting full erection. But I am getting full erection when I watch porn videos or read stories. I am totally worried here. Day by day I am losing my confidence and scared I will lose myself. Please advice me how should I proceed.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I have Nose blocked since four days. & have throat irritation and cough. I was taking homeopathic. Bt it didn't get any better. Please suggest medicine. Age 32 yrs, female.
I can't do sex for more time and I can't do more than one time what should I do increase my sex time and for a long time sex.
I faced some days the problem of night fall. I am very depressed about that. So please help me .i want to know to stop night falls.
Sir /madam I am 33 years old male. I have blood checkup results are as follows. Total bilirubin (diazo method) 1.1 direct-0.2 indirect 0.9 mg/dl fasting blood glucose (hexokinase method) - 104 mg /dl post lunch blood glucose (hexokinase method) - 147 mg /dl does it mean diabetes? kindly suggest. Best regards
I have Penis erection problem. How do I solve and I only get aroused when think of hairy guy. But even sleeping with girl.
I think I may have piles. I can feel little irritation. I am also having little problem while in toilet. What should I do to prevent it. I think it is an initial stage.
I am a 18 year old male and what medications are the best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects?
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.