Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
For the past week and a half I have been having anal issues. Its red on the inside and swollen. Itchy. Bleeds and has white and sometimes clear stuff coming out. So swollen I can not poop. What is this?
I'm 18 years old boy, Ill be 19 soon on 5 Dec, 1 year I've destroyed myself, Now my face and whole body looks tired, my face almost looks very tired, Fat on Face and Body is Increased, I spent last year without friends, family Most on Computer screen, 0% sports, exercise,Ive Applied many facewash always before going any festival, party,I have spent most of my last whole year in home only with lot of stress, and I Fought with my parents when they tried to say me shut down PC, I didn't listened to anyone, ONE DAY I REALIZED WHEN A 50 YEAR OLD MAN CALLED ME UNCLE, I really shocked then I Saw myself in Mirror, Im Really Destroyed Too much fat on Neck, Backbone stretched because I spend almost whole year on one position in front of PC, My skin has many acne, and spots, my face always sweats, I do not have hair loss, but my hair became thinner, My mood for masturbation is also gone, I do it only once in month, I feel tired, And Now I cannot even Go away from Facebook, Whatsapp and Movies, My eyes have huge circles with dark wrinkles, Fat Below My Neck, I always feel tired, Just one year ago, I won Medal in Running, I was popular and Handsome guy, Now I'm Ruined, How Can I be Good And Great again? How should I recover myself? I want to lose my weight, I want to makw my eyes glow again, My skin clear again, What I suppose to do? Please help me, Sometimes I even feel that I should quit myself, What I suppose to do? I want to be healed, whenever I look at mirror I see myself as Ghost, please help me.
I am a 25 year old girl. I have 2 major problems about my face. One is black heads on my nose and other is I have a lot of hair on my face. Please tell me some solution for this.
I'm actually a white skin toned person. But I'm becoming black due to journey daily. Can you please give me any advice medically to make my face glow again!
I have whiteheads on my forehead chin very much please suggest some medicines to remove whiteheads on my face.
I am 19 years boy. I use a cream name Skin light. This cream is effective in my face. Which cream is increase my fairness.
Hello doctor I m 20 years old. My breast size is 32, I don't find it growing. What should I do? 2 years before I had lump in both the breasts and it was mobile but now i am safe.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.