Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B. C. KalmathYour feedback matters!
My heart is painful any time but mostly in morning after got up please suggest me for making my heart healthy.
Excessive premature atrial contractions (pacs) have been shown to result in atrial fibrillation, stroke and death while excessive premature ventricular contractions (pvcs) have been shown to result in increased heart failure, coronary artery disease and death
I feel scared of anything. I feel only secure with parents. I cry every morning. I remind all bad thing happened in past just like year down gf ditched me. But now I feel scared sometime get pain in heart doctor reports says everything is normal .what happening with me please save me.
Am suffering from chest pain ,left upper back pain and some times left arm dragging. From 4 years severely disturbed ,depressed to my personal problems. .may b this is reason or any health issues.
Sir, Am 40years old male and have high BP (ie 185/115), from last 3 to 4 years and am taken medicine daily for this. Now reduced around 150/105 average. Also past 4 to 5 days am affected with neck and both shoulder pain. This symptom are related to BP and what should I do?. By Manoj, Coimbatore. India.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello Dr. If cholesterol is high what medicine we have to take and what test you prefer for body test.
I am 52 year old person with diabetes and hyper tension. Due sudden death of my father in May, 2015, I also developed symptoms of Chest pain with irritation occasionally. I consulted a senior Cardiologist in Kanpur where at present I am residing. He has undergone at least 06-07 times ECG. Every time it was a normal ECG. But still, I develops chest pain with irritation. The Cardiologist also advised to under CT Angiography test. It was quite normal. Even then some times I develops some Chest pain with irritation without any respiratory problems. Now the same Cardiologist is advising me to undergo Coronary Angiography for further confirmation. My 2D echo test on heart is normal on two occasions. Please advice what to do now and where and whom I should consult.
I am 45 years old male with weight 90 kg. During my routine check-ups. Qbserved some abnormalities in blood report which are 1. Anticcp (accp)(elisa technology. 1.99 od ratio 2. High sensitive c-reactive protien (hscrp);; by hscrp (nephelomentry technology)-value: 3.09 mg/l 3. Total cholesterol: 208 mg/dl 4. Ldl cholesterol 131 mg/dl hence, further what I have to do ? Please advice for which I am very much thankful.
I am unable to breath normally. I am facing difficulty in breath for last 1 week. Is this any disease or what is it. Why I can not I breath properly. I do not have cough. Cold. Fever. Acidity. But why is this happening?
When I sit on chair for long time my leg freezes When I lying on bed my hand and arm freezes Sometimes while lying on bed I can't use cellphone on that moment very difficult to type I think this is because of low blood pressure or extra body fat This is not normal now days What should I do?
I am 55 years male and having diabetic and also having High BP, but till now I have not consulted to any doctor, so please suggest good medication Sugar fasting: 140 Sugar after lunch 150 Bp: 140 to160.
Hi, Sandesh Here I am 34 years old, last 3 days suffering from chest pain, I have already taken Rantac inj.
What type of diet to maintain for high blood pressure also with high cholesterol level due to fatty liver?
1. Corn and popcorn
2. Nuts like almond and walnut
4. Baked potato chips
6. Fruits like apple, strawberries,
Grapes and citrus fruits.
7. Vegetable soup with beans