Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. B. AnilYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old married women, I am having a problem of night urination since 1 and a half year! my all test are normal like uti, culture test, blood sugar and cbc all are normal, many Dr. Prescribed me medicines are. Flavoride,flavoride plus, gutok,urikind km powder, monurol powder, nuforce gm tube, fungid ns tube, flavospas,lactovit capsules, ranidom.but there is no improvement at all, please suggest me some effective remedy?Please tell.
I am suffering from frequent urination from few months after detecting High BP. Is it hurting my kidneys? What is the solution to improve kidney and heart's health and which medicine I should take for improving both, kidney as well as hearth's health.
I have enlarged prostrate. This was routinely detected in ultrasound. What do you suggest. I am taking urimax D.Except that I have to go more often to pass urine there is no pain any where. Can you suggest something to get relief.
My mother has to go to urine 3 to 4 times in the night time. That is disturbing her sleep. We went to doctor and got all the tests done. Doctor prescribed tablets but that did not help her. Can you please mother with this issue? Thanks
I am diagnosed with kidneys calculus. Right kidney shows mildly dilated PCS. Right ureter is also mildly dilated and shows a calculus measuring app 8mm in the mid ureter. Two calculus measuring app 4&5 mm are seen in the upper & middle calyces of right kidney respectively. Left kidney also shows a calculus measuring app 4mm in the upper calyces. Can these calculus be removed with homeopathic remedies. Please help.
I am 30 yrs old, I am having a kidney stone of approximately 12 mm, kindly suggest me some medicines to get rid of this stone without doing any surgery.
I am 27 years old unmarried men, What is kegel exercise And benefits, What is the correct kegel doing process, I am suffering from sugar in urine problem.
Hello sir, I Suffer Pain At the end of my Urination" in side right tip of. My Penis" I feel at the end of my right seminal vein; as if hot urine is passed through a small Skin Cut inside" ; at the right tip only. NO OTHER EXTERNAL & OR INTERNAL BURNS & OR PAIN! Advise Reason & Treatment if you prefer!
I am 26 years old. Just got married 4 months ago. Had sex using condoms nd got allergic to dem. From den sometimes have virginia burning. Loss of appetite. Weakness. Stomach pain/upset. Yellow urination throat day.
How to maintain the stones in the kidney. Generally all men's have stones but how to save yourself from unusual pain.
Frequent urination, blurred vision, difficultly concentrating, stomach problems, fatigue and tiredness, itchy skin, constant hunger, excessive abdominal fat, nerves problem These are my symptoms I take daily one tablet HIPRES-50 to keep control BP. Day before yesterday diagnosed with 18 mm gallbladder stone, liver enlarged & stones in kidney. I'm facing lot's of problems with my health, kindly suggest me your opinion, thanks & regards.
Hi. I am 30 years old. I really have to wake up many times to go to bathroom every night for urine. I checked but do not have diabetes and also I do not take much liquid before but still I wake up many times. How can I get rid of it. Please advise.
I am 71 years old male. I tested my PSA level, it shows 6.9, is it normal or should go for medicine.
When I do pe bleed comes from my aas hole may I know what type of disease n precautions help me its pain also.
Suffering with anal pain from last one year. Whenever I had non-veg getting this problem. Please let me know the solution for this.
I am suffered from kidney stone. Also take medicine but regularly after some days itz making so much pain.
Every time I have sex with my boyfriend I suffer from urinary tract infection the next day. It keeps me awake all night really. Its not that painful but the frequency and the urge with which I want to pee is really too much. I clean myself and urinate every time we have an intercourse but I am guessing maybe this time it happened because we had unprotected sex. Can that be the reason? Also can alcohol trigger uti? Please help me. Is it going to stay like this only always. P.s - we have sex generally after a gap of 6- 7 months. He is an army guy.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating kidney Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.