Find numerous Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B.A. KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 33 years old. I am suffering from primary hypothyroidism and highblood pressure last 15 month. My esonophil count is 11 which is out of range. I have ellergic problem. I am taking now thyoxine 100mcg and divya mukta vati and avipattikur churn. I also doing some yoga like bhatrika, bahya pranayam, anulom vilom, kapalvati, agnisar, ujjayi, bhramari, udgeet pranayam and doing some asans like vajrasan, sabasan, markatasan, mandukasan, gomukhasan, bhujangasan, balasan, makarasan, pawanmuktasan, tadasan. But I have headache any time and fearness with norvusness. Please tell me what to do?
This is a problem regarding my mother. Actly. Her TSH or (Thyroid) level. Always. Is greater than 100. From last 8-9 years. She takes (thyronorm 200 mcg) 1 tablet every morning (Fasting). Yet the TSH level are always greater than 100. please tell me what 2 do. N how 2 cure it. Asap.
Hi, I am very ill . I had thyroid and I had pain in my back bone .I had also pain in my shoulders and in legs .Please give me some tips to prevent it.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism, I am taking thyronorm 62.5, also I'm lacking mother, what precautions should I taken?
I have thyroid problem my TSH level is between 7 to 8 miliunit. please tell me how much this is dangerous for me. My periods is also affect by this .My ovaries get bulky. Please reply.
I have hypothyroid problem shall I drink cool water or not please suggest some food habits about it.
I have hypothyroidism and we are planning to have a baby but am very concerned ,i heard that people who have thyroid have more complications of getting pregnant .is that true how should I do what precautions should I take to get pregnant. please do reply. thanks.
Dear Sir/madam. I am 44years old and I suffering with fatty liver grade2 my sgpt is 126 and shot 145 and thyroid is 8.8 doctor suggested udiliv300 single dose/day also Elvin single dose too.
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.