Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aziz Y Shaikh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aziz Y ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Excellent doctor .. very good for kidz
What can i do to control My masturbation habbit control pleae tell me . And I am virgin It is A big problem
Sir, I am 49+ erections and ejaculations are normal during sex, but other times my pennis reduces to 1 to 1 1/2 size, please clarify whether it is general or any complications.
I'm 22. In the early age, i'm suffering from cough which would gonna be dangerous for rest of life. Give me the suggestions to get rid off?
Hello Doctor I Am From Patna ,Age-21 Years Doctor Mujhe Day Ya Night Me Night Flow Ka Problem Hai Jiske Wajah Se Mujhe Kaphi Problem Ho Rha Hai. So Please Koi Medicine Suggest Kare Jisse Mera Problem Thik Ho Sakeacidum Phosphoricm 30 And Dioscorea-30 Use Kiye Par Usse Jyada Asar Na Hua.
I am 37 years old I am not getting erection but not hard and it does not last long. I can only have one round of sex and for second round of sex I don't get erection. I am smoker and do take alcohol on occasional. Please suggest some medicine or oil. I don't have any diseases. Till now.
I am 47 years. I have a history of fall with minor head injury at the back while stepping down a staire. The ct image taken showed no problem. After one week a balance problem arose and the same corrected with evert tablet. Now after 8 months the same balance problem exists even after different medications. Body get weakened with fear.
Chickenpox is a contagious viral disease that mostly affects children. It appears on the skin as rash-like itchy red spots that can develop into blisters. The main parts of the body that get affected are the face, scalp, chest, belly, back, arms and legs. It generally starts in one location and cyclically spreads to other parts over the course of 1-2 weeks time.
Chickenpox is uncommon now since children are routinely immunised against it these days. Yet outbreaks keep occurring from time to time, for the cases who haven't been vaccinated.
What is the cause of chickenpox?
- Chickenpox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV) and spreads through direct contamination.
- If the blister breaks open and the virus infects the surface of objects, it gets transferred when one touches the object and then touches any body part, thereby spreading through contact.
- It also spreads through aerial contamination when a person infected by it coughs or sneezes, which allows the virus to extend to various surfaces.
- When an unimmunised child with a weak immune system comes into contact with an adult suffering from a shingles (a type of a viral infection in adults caused by the same chicken pox virus) rash, the child is susceptible to contracting the chickenpox virus.
Now let's turn our attention to the symptoms of this disease in children.
The symptoms of chickenpox do not manifest themselves till 2-3 weeks after contamination. The exact time required for the signs to show varies from person to person and is known as the 'incubation period'.
Following are the symptoms of chickenpox in children:
- Exhaustion and lethargy
- Swollen glands.
- High fever accompanied by a headache and body ache
- Loss of appetite
- Signs of signs of dehydration
- The eruption of red rashes and fluid-filled blisters on the skin, which may become painful
- Chest pain and breathing difficulty, although it is less common
The symptoms of chickenpox tend to be milder in children than in adults and hence, identifying the signs is harder and may take longer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!