Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aziz
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AzizYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old from past five 7-8 months I am suffering from serious pain on my neck and back. Like if I will sit on chair my upper portion of back and neck starts paining and if I will drive bike same problem happens please suggest what should I do as I am too afraid and it pains too badly.
My problem is cervical problem C .3 to c 6.7 nuruse root are mild diffuse I chek up ortho doctor So I will try regular basis exercise i.e. Means cardio (running and walking on machine) please advise.
Pain in lower back, centred around spine, for last 3 months. This pain occurred while jumping with little tilt backwards. Tried physiotherapy (8 sessions) of IFT and deep heat therapy but with no long lasting relief. Little relief but pain started again. Applied Move and did warm water massage for a long stretch but no results. Pain usually increases now days while excessive walking or physical activities. Doctor asked to get MRI Lumber Spine done. In the report everything is mentioned normal except below 2 highlighted points- L4-5 & L5-S1: loss of disc signal, posterior disc bulge indenting bilateral traversing nerve roots. Impression: findings are suggestive of degenerative change. Please advice what could be the concern here.
Are you experiencing pain and tenderness in your hand bones? Hand pain can occur due to several causes that may include diseases and injuries. Most of the causes of pain in the hand bones are treatable, and the symptoms can be eased. The most common conditions that cause pain and tenderness in your hand bones include the following:
De Quervain’s tendinitis
- This condition causes pain on your wrist on the side of your thumb. The pain develops gradually or suddenly and may travel the length of your thumb and forearm.
- Movements such as making a fist, turning the wrist, and holding objects may be painful.
- The pain occurs because of swelling of your wrist tendons that are present at the base of your thumb. This happens on the account of inflammation and irritation.
- Overuse and repetitive activities lead to this condition.
- New mothers are at a higher risk of getting this condition because of the position in which they have to hold their babies, and due to fluctuating hormone levels.
- Wrist fracture increases the chances of D e Quervain’s tendinitis.
- Arthritis is a very common condition that is associated with hand pain or pain in the hand bones.
- It causes your joints to lose the cartilage, slowing them to move against each other slowly.
- The deterioration of the cartilage causes pain and swellings.
- The areas in your hand that get affected by this condition include the base of your thumb, end joint located near your fingertip, and the middle joint of your fingers.
- The most common form of arthritis is known as osteoarthritis, which leads to the progressive degeneration of the cartilage. It occurs because of ageing, and because of injuries such as dislocation and fractures. It causes swelling, stiffness, and swelling in your hands.
- Another form of arthritis that affects your hand bones is called rheumatoid arthritis. This is an autoimmune disease in which the cells lining your joints get attacked by mistake by your own immune system. It leads to stiff, swollen, and painful joints. Hand pain associated with this condition is aching and throbbing in nature. The pain worsens in the morning and after a period of being immobile.
- This is a fluid-filled swelling which develops around a tendon or joint. A ganglion resembles a soft and smooth lump.
- It is made of synovial fluid which surrounds your tendons and joints for lubrication during movement.
- These are most likely to occur in your wrists, fingers, and hands.
- It is recommended for you to consult a doctor on experiencing hand pain of any form, and at any location on the hands. This will allow proper diagnosis so that you can follow specific treatment measures.