Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Azeez K. Kapasi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Azeez K. KapasiYour feedback matters!
He jerk minimum four times in a day. He is doing same since his school days. Now he is 25. He do same every day. Want to know side affects of same. Is it affects sperm count? how to increase sperm count?
Doctor I was feel guilty due to buttocks & thighs size. How can I reduce it bcuz if I wear any Pants it not comfortable. My friends also teasing me. Please help me Doctor.
How the results differs from mini tummy tuck from tumescent liposuction for post pregnancy belly, does TL gives good result? Mini tummy tuck recovery time ?scars? please let me know.
I'm a men ,mostly my hair looking like dirty but not really dirty .I'm suffering from ears my hair looks like a crack and smash. Pls tell me why happen this .I think my hair is death .I'm using lots of creams and stuff .but they didn't work on me.
My left leg is fracture and there is a rod planted by a doctor around 5 months done we are walking this time but I have feel the pain in leg and not proper walk by me.
If you feeling down due to low T or testosterone levels, you are not alone. It is a universal problem! I will explain why it is so later. I will also explain why boosting this male hormone is an anti-aging strategy that men should not overlook. But, take heart, there are a few natural ways to deal with this health problem.
Health Problems caused by Low T
But before going for the cures, let me explain why it important for men to attend quickly to low T levels. The simple reason is this - low T levels cause serious health problems and speeds up the aging process. Briefly, these health problems include:
- reduced sex drive or libido.
- increase in fat deposits especially over the midrib area
- increase in body fat leading to diabetes and heart diseases.
- decrease in muscle mass
- decrease in bone density
- increase in bone disorders like osteoporosis
- decrease in overall body strength.
- low energy levels sometimes leading to extreme fatigue
- decrease in red blood cells and sperm count
- setting in of infertility
Causes of Low T
Low T levels is often linked to the aging process. It is said that testosterone progressively decreases after the age of 30. While this is true, low T levels can also be linked to dietary habits, lifestyle, lack of exercise and poor nutrition. Lack of quality sleep is another contributing factor. These explains why there are aging males who prowl around as alpha males while many of their younger counterparts suffer obvious symptoms of low T.
Lately, there are also studies linking declining T levels in men to "testosterone destroying chemicals" that we are exposed to everyday. Examples of such chemicals include BHP from plastics and tin cans, parabens in food and toiletries and phthalates in plastic and perfumes.
A Holistic Approach
- It is clear that maintaining healthy testosterone levels for aging males is challenging. As such, a holistic approach involving the right nutrition, the right type of exercises, supplements, quality sleep and reduced exposure to suspected harmful chemicals is the best way to deal with this man's health problem.
- A proper nutritional plan should include types of foods to avoid and also those that are helpful for boosting testosterone. The common foods to reduce or avoid include those that mimic the female hormone estrogen - like soya and flaxseed. High-sugar beverages that cause body fats are also bad. Beneficial foods for boosting testosterone include celery, avocados, almonds; and grass-feed, hormone-free red meat.
- A natural, holistic approach would be the ideal way to deal with the problem. It should be part of your anti-aging efforts to sustain your good health and ideal lifestyle. Also, this could help you avoid expensive medical treatments which often have unexpected side effects.