Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AvnitYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years female I usually sweat a lot From past 15 days I have been sweating a lot and there is a foul smell in the underarms Please suggest me what to do.
I am 21 years old. I am getting stomach pain since my childhood days. I don't know why it's paining on my left side of stomach and again the pain stops automatically after one day or half day.
Sir good morning I need you r help as I suffering from high headache from past few days tell me some natural treatment for getting free from it.
Hello sir, I experience sudden head ache in left side for sometime and it's gone after 10- 15 minutes. What is it? Do I need to consult doctor.
I am 22 years old female and I am married woman. Meri shadi ko abhi 4 months hue hai or Maine apne husband mai kuch problem notice kiya hai ki sote time unkye per hilte hai kabhi kabhi aise bhi hilate hai and unke kabhi hath bhi kapte hai ye koi problem tho nai hai n.
How a person is having HERNIA can be detected. Because nearly in 2012 a general Physician advised me that I am having HERNIA. But till date I don't feel any pain or any other discomfort. Even at that of diagnosis itself that Dr. have advised there is no other way of determining the said disease. Is it so .Even after 5 years I am feeling good. If at all if I want to for any screening test what sort of test that I have to undergo?
Oral sex can be a satisfying experience if it is mutually well-received and enjoyed. According to observations made on the basis of surveys both males and females like oral sex as a part of foreplay but would rather prefer to end a sexual activity in intercourse. Women have been found to enjoy cunnilingus but they tend to accustom themselves to the practice of fellatio as their male partners cherish it. Very few women seem to be turned on by the action of going down on their men. Irrespective of these reported instances, oral sex is highly pleasurable. The pleasure however is not devoid of the looming threat of Sexually Transmitted Infections. A certain facts about oral sex can keep you aware.
These facts will help you know more about oral sex:-
1. Oral sex is not as risky as vaginal or anal sex but it surely does involve chances of infections. These infections can be transmitted through fluid exchange, direct contact of genital parts and genital skin or from one person's mouth to another's genitalia or the other way round.
3. The presence of open cuts and wounds in a person's mouth can lead to STIs. Infectious blood is exchanged during oral sex or even during kissing.
A few precautionary measures to keep threats at bay:-
1. Use a saran or a cling wrap before you attempt to excite your lady's vulva. A cling wrap is an inexpensive device available in any other medicine shop. It is basically a sheet of plastic used to cover the vaginal area before two people get started with cunnilingus.
2. In case of fellatio, non- lubricated condoms are the best advised solution. A condom is very effective in keeping you safe from harmful bacteria.
3. Dental dams can also make you actively take part in the process of ensuring safety. Dental dams are available in various flavors such as vanilla, grape and strawberry.
Oral Sex is most rewarding when it has no adverse effects on your health. Therefore, care should be taken to follow some preventive measures for your own good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.