Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AvnitYour feedback matters!
Before 1 week my finger stuck in window then in nails blood not come but stuck in nails that is still not gone what to do for this .
I am 23 female. I am having hypothyroid. I am taking tablets. My face was little bulge and i am having little over sleepy. How to avoid this? please help me.
I don't watch porn I keep myself busy all day but still when I go to bathroom I masturbate I wanna stop this please help me out with this problem.
How to control diabetes? I am 44 years old from india. How to control diabetes? I am right now using GLYNASE ME tablets. My Eye sight also started degrading. Pl suggest.
I am suffering of biotin deficiency so it is curable or not. I have eaten egg for long time I think it is the cause of my biotin deficiency.
Hi, I have a disease which is known as Psoriasis. When the affected area starts healing then it leaves a white patch on my skin which stays for a very long period (6-12 months). Kindly suggest some harmless ointment to get the skin color back on that area. Also please tell any ointment for when it is flaky and itchy.
My wife had uti and I didn't know about it and after I had sex without protection my penis starts itching and the foreskin is swelling and the top head is swollen it hurts while I pass urine. Please advice.
After having albendazole still feeling symptoms of stomach worms Like face spots, stiffness in stomach.
I am 45 years male and I am going gym for good health. I do light exercise, running and light workout. I feel physically fit but mentally I have not any feelings for sex. My all medical tests are normal. Even I am taking healthy diet and food on time. So can I join yoga also? Will it be beneficial for me? Or any other option?
On my second day of my period for around 3 hours I have heavy bleeding such that the pad gets completely soaked and starts leaking a little bit. This happened only in the 2nd day and lasts only a few hours! This has happened for the second time in past four months. Is this normal? If not what are the possibilities? Am I having any kind of vitamin deficiency? Hormonal dis balance? PS: I am sexually active and had sex around 2 days back.
I want to have baby with my wife. What is the most suitable period to have sex for this reason. Please give some advice so that my wife can get pregnant.
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.