Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avishkar ZagdayYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin. I used garnier men face wash since four years. But in summer my face is getting oily and dark. And on my face there are lots of marks. So how can I remove my marks on my face. And make it clear.
Hi team. Good evening , suffering from severe asthma since childhood. I've consulted many doctors and used many kind of medicines. I lost my higher studies in US offer due to this. Can you please suggest me the best solution to get cured as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hlo doctor I am 19 years old on my face their were occurring pimples and black spots were been occurring so how to remove these pimples.
I am suffering from colitis and IBS problem from last two years and taking Ayurveda medicines but there are no results. Because of this problem my sexual life is distributed. I am married for last two years and facing early ejaculation problem. Because of all these problems we are not able to do family planning and I am totally disturbed. Kindly assist.
Tell me that what is the good solution of erectile dysfunction. And how we improve our digestive system.
Small small pimples on face, back, shoulder and ring worm I should take homeopathic medicine Berberis aqlifornia q 30 ml and berberis ornament tube. Please advice
Sir, When I eat anything after some times. It comes out from mouth with water and I feel pain in my left hand shoulder it from 2 months.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just followed for the sake of religious rituals but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands in for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body thereby maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking it. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When ones sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. When having food in this position then a person has to bend and eat as they might have to move up and down while eating. When this happens the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleeps can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minutes nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous praise, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby's ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching feet of elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.