Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avinashchandra R. DubeyYour feedback matters!
I am weak and losing my weight day by day and I am not feeling well so about this matter can you help me about this situation.
Hi my name is Rahul and I smoke marijuana from 3 years. Can you please help me to leave it. Also tell me the effect of marijuana on lungs.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 25th march night and 26th morning n then took ipill on 26th noon itself. But now I got periods on 9th april n then on 2nd day it s not happening or very light like 4th day of period. So am I pregnant or it could be just side effect of pill? And I had my last period on 13th march. It s 3rd day of period still it is not happening. What should I do?
I am facing the frequent problems of sneezing and nose blocks, mostly in the morning and evening. Some time it's converted to heavy cold and non stop sneezes with water. I have taken chest-on-cold tables, now its ok but I want a permanent solution. Please suggest.
Sir /madam, I am suffering from severe gum bleeding. Everyday it bleeds for unknowing reasons even when I do not do anything that might have cause gum bleeding. Please suggest me what should I do. What may be tha consequences. Please advise me some effective home remedies. Waiting with hope for your valuable response. Thank you.
On 13.05. 15 coronary angiogram was done at ruby general hospital, kolkata and there was nothing in my heart i. E. My heart is clear. I am taking cholestrinum 3x tab (schwabey) thrice daily and acid benz 30/5 drops thrice daily. My last report (done on 09.05. 14 at r. N. Tagore international hospital of cardiac science) triglycerides was 663. And uric acid was 8.6. How many days may I continue this medicines. I am also taking 1 lemon with warm water in the morning and garlic also. Maintaining daily excercise not less than 30 mints.
My Lipid profile test is showing ldl 155 and triglycerides 160. Uric acid at 6.9. Family history not good, father bypass in 1995 and brother 3 years back at the age of 45. Taking triphla guggle but of no use, what should I do?
My cousin is having a itching sensation in her anal part and sometimes a little blood comes while passing stools. Can it be the symptoms of piles?
Jamun is one of the most beneficial fruit for human health. It is also known by the name of black plum and is a summer fruit which is popular in every household. It belongs to the Myrtaceae family. The ancient system of medicine, Ayurveda, celebrates the fruit of Jamun for the several benefits it offers, and a few are mentioned below:
- Beneficial for diabetic patients: Ayurveda recommends the diabetic patients to consume jamun. Research has proven that jamun has a lot of potential to e used in making drugs that would be a safer option. Another research has shown that a 30% decrease can be seen in the levels of blood sugar when jamun is consumed daily. Secondary complications that are known to occur because of diabetes are also reduced with the consumption of jamun. Excess thirst and frequent urination are also kept under control with jamun. Madhumehantak Churna is consumed by many diabetic patients which is an Ayurvedic product of jamun.
- Good for immune system and improving bone strength: Some healthy nutrients like iron, calcium, potassium, and Vitamin C are present in high amounts in jamun. Because of the presence of these nutrients, it enhances the functioning of the immune system and strengthens your bones. Jamun is widely used in Ayurveda to relieve stress.
- Keeps you safe from heart diseases: Anthocyanidins, elegiac acid and anthocyanins are the compounds that are present in jamun. These compounds are well-known for their anti-inflammatory effect. Apart from that, they are also very good anti-oxidants. Thus, jamun helps in preventing cholesterol oxidation and formation of plaque that can increase your heart risks. Besides the benefits that are already mentioned, jamun is a rich source of potassium. We all know that potassium prevents hypertension and hypertension is a significant risk factor for those who are prone to heart diseases. It is said that in each 100g serving of jamun, the amount of potassium present is 55g.
- Useful in treating infections: The jamun fruit is not the only thing that is utilitarian. The other parts of the plant, that is, its seed, barks, and leaves, have their own health benefits too. One of those health benefits is treating infections. All these parts have the capability of treating infections. Compounds like malic acid, tannins, oxalic acid and gallic acid are present in jamun. These compounds are responsible for the antibacterial, gastroprotective and antimalarial properties of the plant.
- Aids in digestion and improves oral health: Since the ancient times, the jamun leaves have been used in Ayurveda and are known to be atisara that are known to prevent diarrhea. It is very useful against Krimi, that is, worm infestation. They are considered to be very helpful in treating gastric disorders like dysentery, diarrhea, indigestion and dyspepsia. They are also helpful for the gums and keep the teeth in good condition because of their anti-bacterial properties. Thus, jamun is a useful pachani.
- Other uses: Ayurvedic medicine using Jamun as an ingredient helps in combating menstrual disorders. Also, Ayurveda uses this fruit in many of its medicines to increase haemoglobin content. Also, Ayurveda suggests using the dried powder on the facial skin to increase the fairness and improve the skin texture.
With loads of health benefits, Jamun is considered to be one of the effective ingredients in many of the Ayurvedic medicines. Hence, consider consuming Jamuns every day to improve your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.