Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash Y PawarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 31 years old. I am a male. I Was 76 kgs and was facing cholesterol (247) problem and consulted a dietician. She gave me a diet plan just reverse of my eating habits. I totally left ghee, butter, minimum consumption of fried, left mayonisse, reduced chapatis from 7 to 4. And lost much weight in just 2 months. Now I am 68 KGS and still reducing. Now I am concerned I. E. why I am losing 2-3 kgs every month. What can be the possible reasons?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am hypoglycemic and hypertensive and have good food habit, neither I wake up in night for urination, LFT normal. I am 40 years and 60 kg. I want to know how best I can increase my weight? What change I can make in my daily routine and diet? Please advice.
I am 38 year old male. I am suffering unreasonable illness from last 2 days. My cholesterol level is 120 and triglyceride is240. Pls suggest a reason.
It's that no one runs in your family.
I am 52 yrs suffering paralytic stroke on lower limbs for the past 6 months. Is there special medicine in homeopathy. If so please advice for speedy recovery. I am not in a position even to move to toilet.
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)
I am 50 year old working woman. I have high cholestrol (ldl-262) please advise some life style and dietry changes.
I am a 24 year old female. I have hypertension problems. I feel anxious, sad all the time. I am not able to sleep properly.
I have pain in my heart. And it increases day by day. In the night it attacks more, please help me with this.
My wife is 38 years, suffering from low blood pressure due this headache, giddiness is more, what should I do ?
Hi from last month I will take a x-ray report. After I got the remark: Obliteration of both costophrenic Angel may suggestive pleural reaction/thickening. I want to know what is this.
I am 53 years male, I have diabetes, high blood pressure & uric acid and taking allopathic medicines. I also have pain in the e. G fingers and all joints as well as feel weakness. Please suggest me some good ayurvedic medicines or what should I do?
These are the tools:
Symptoms- not gaining weight
- recurrent respiratory tract illness
- fast breathing
- feeding difficulty
- excessive sweating
Confirmation: 2 d echocardiography
2 d echocardiography is sonography of heart. By this test structure of heart can be evaluated and heart disease can be identified.