Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash Vinayak DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I want to know I have smell in my sputum. In underarms. In urine and vagina. I take bath daily and clean myself and take care of personal hygiene also. Can you plzz tell me what should I do to reduce these smells what to eat?
I have PCOD. Prescribed clomifene for 5 days from 2nd day. Den GMH INJECTION ON 5TH AND 7TH DAY. TODAY ON DAY 12, I HAVE 3 FOLLICLES OF 18.6 MM ON MY LEFT OVARY AND 2 19 AND 1 16 MM FOLLICLES ON MY RIGHT OVARY. LAST MONTH I HAD 2 DIMUNANT FOLLICLES AND EVEN AFTER TAKING HCG 5000 IT DID NOT RUPTURE. WAT SHUD B MY NEXT STEP?
What are the chances for a women to get pregnant if the male partner wore the condom properly while intercourse?
I am 28. Now a days my vagina is become very dry all the time. And some time I have problem of etching. What can I do?
I have a doubt whether Orange s cold are hot for the body. I can get 8 -10 oranges a day is it harmful? What are d advantages of eating oranges. Is it good for vaginal infection.
1. Develop self esteem and make friends with positive thinking people.
2. Every person is unique and nobody is perfect
3. Focus on your positive qualities and feel proud of your achievements
4 Don't keep doubting yourself.
5. Keep busy with your work and studies; maintain your schedule
6. Avoid fast food and eat healthy nutritious food.
7. Regular vigorous physical exercise is very important. With improved blood circulation, toxins will be eliminated from your body. You will become very energetic and your mind will become fresh as well as positive.
8. Maintain healthy habits and have adequate sleep
9. Keep helping others without any expectation and it gives immense satisfaction
10. If you still want some medicine, take alfalfa mother tincture 5 to 10 drops in half glass of water twice daily. This will be available in homoeopathic medical shop.
I am 5th months preganant. I had Level 2 scan . Report said that my baby is fine. The placenta is anterior, grade 1, coverin os.The placental myometrial interface appears normal.The three vessel cord is seen The cord insertion is normal. Please guide me as i am very tensed.
Lemon (acid) and honey (sugar) is a lethal combination to weaken your teeth's enamel temporarily.
If you brush immediately after ingesting lemon honey then you tend to wear off weakens enamel which will make your teeth sensitive.
Hence as a dentist I would suggest either brush before consuming lemon honey or wait for atleast 1 hour before brushing.
My wife is afraid of having inter course, she is not allowing me near for that. Rest every thing is ok. Is there a way to do without her knowledge. Tried convincing for last three years, and took her for doctor consultation, it didn't work.
After cesarian delivery my tommy being slim like now? Is cesarian delivery have no any effect on my figure?
1) Period k kitne din bad ovulation date aati hain? 13 din bad ya 14 din bad 2) ovulation date k 2 din aage or 2 din bad sex karne se male pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3) ovulation date k din hi sex karne se male pregnancy aata Hain?
Dear sir. On april 5th and april 7th I had intercourse with my girlfriend. Her last period was on 31st march. But exactly after one week yesterday 1st may she missed her period. Is there any possibilities of pregnancy? She feel more pain while having intercourse so I inserted only one inch of my penis into her vagina. And I does not use any protection. But at the time of ejaculation I took out my penis but on 7th april the time when I eject my penis exactly I ejaculated. I have a little doubt if sperms gone into vagina. But 90% of my sperm was ejaculated outside. But she felt some periodic symptoms before two three days. But she doesn't have period till now. Please explain doctor. Thank you.
M 8th month pregnant I gained 11 kg weight in total is it good or harmful .why it happened, is this help in easy normal delivery.
I am married 4 months ago. From 2 months i am not having periods. I am not conceived yet. Is there any problem for me to conceive with this irregular periods ?
I want to know about contraceptive pills after intercourse, how to use it when to use it how many days to use it because I want to do sex without using condom with my 19 year old girlfriend.
Hi, I have a cyst in my left ovary. M taking contraceptive pills from last 4 months. Bt still I do not get proper periods. Flow is very less and last for only 3 days. I want to know how long wil it take to properly remove the cyst and get normal periods.
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.