Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash R Phirke
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash R PhirkeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 and I eat everyday chicken, eggs, meat, fish but I am so lean and shor height I want to gain mass and height.
I had my periods during the 1st week of august and my periods stayed for about 10 days and then on the 26th of august I had unprotected sex but took an ipill within 1 hour but I still haven't had any withdrawal bleeding. Could I be pregnant? When should I take a test?
Typically it starts with problems in digestion and assimilation of food and impaired metabolic activities in the body. If you explore deep before that you may find the history of improper food you might have consumedconsumedconsumed for a long time during your young and hay days. There's deep connection of gamma globulin and presence of AAM in the body as per some intelligent Vaidyas. In modern day medicine the only benefit one gets is immediate relief from pain but chances of reversal of RA are minimum.
Coming to Ayurveda Aam Vat is kashtsadhya and a lot of correction may have to be done depending on the extent of severity of disease and history of illness. It may be required to undergo proper Panchkarma i.E. Cleansing the body from accumulation of AAM and other toxins and advising proper Pashchat Karmas i.E. Follow up diet schedules for months to come and prescribing suitable medicine as per body nature.
There is no doubt that ultimately Ayurveda has reply to RA but its not a short term treatment.
Even the common vatnashak medicines have Deepan, Paachan and Shodhan initiating ingradients in them thus representing mini Panchkarma. Vasti karma is an important factor in Panchkarma effectively controlling over RA manifestations.
Such type of treatment also effectively prevents further possible complications of RA and human can live happily ahead but under some kind of self restraint about food habits .
Im male 28. I workout 4-5 days a week. Im completely vegan. So to build muscle I take optimum nutrition whey protein (once every day after workout), muscleblaze - multivitamin (after lunch alternative days, fisg oil (after lunch alternative days), healthkart - milk thistle (daily early morning empty stomach). I keep a tract of my macros at every corner. But I have gastric issues. Is it ok to have all those without consultation?
I am 23 years old and I'm facing a skin problem due to which I have some itching also and even blood also came out . Can you please advice me the medicine .
I have some health issue for past three years. Its kind of allergic sinus due to that am getting cold and fever every weak. And low memorizing capacity and past two years was effecting by typhoid. Its not getting cure 100% what should I do?
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation argon or carbon dioxide lasers may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones.
Apart from these forms of treatment, there are also a number of home remedies for this condition. Some of these home remedies are:
- Rubbing a freshly sliced or the juice of a grated potato on the skin
- Applying a combination of cucumber and lemon juice on the skin
- A grated papaya face mask
- Soak almonds in milk overnight and then skin them and puree with the milk. Apply this mixture on the affected areas.
- A mask of guava and banana pulp
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.