Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash H. MhatreYour feedback matters!
Im addicted to masturbation. It happens 15-20 times in a month. Im trying to get rid off this but can not. Please suggest me.
My duaghter is 1.5 years old and suffering from cold, she is having fever from last 2 days and doctor has advised tuspel plus for cough mefanorm for fever, fever goes when given medicine for 3-4 hours after which she again feels fever. After 2 days of treatment still no improvement, can we start antibiotic now ?
Suffering form phimosis. While erection the foreskin does not go back. Without erection it goes back. Please help me in becoming normal.
My pennis are small in size compared to others. They r not strong enough to do sex for longer time. I am not even doing sex for 2 minutes. Pls give me suggestion for me to improve my sex capability.
My sister is married and recently she got c section delivery recently mein 1 years back after that she mostly suffer from severe legs pain what is the problem we can not understand mein thing is she is only 20 years pls tell us what is the reason why it would be happening thanks.
Kya pregnancy mein romance or sex kar sakte hai Ya kitne time bad Isse baby par to koi problem nahi hogi please tell me.
I am suffering from psoriasis. I have taken various medicines past 5 years but it's not decreasing. Any suggestions to decrease it.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.