Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash GoleYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. M going through white discharge n during menstruation, I get a severe pain. Is it normal. M 16 years old.
I am 42 years. During conjugation. The path is dry. My menstrual phase is running. Please Solve this problem.
I am 24 years old. I am 24 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from cramps in lower legs. What should I do? Also suggest me diet chart.
Even something as small as an eyeball, has multiple parts within it. The retina at the back of the eyeball is responsible for the clarity of vision. The central area of the retina is known as the macula. Macular degeneration is the deterioration of this part of the retina. Macular degeneration is age related and is considered as an incurable condition. People suffering from macular degeneration experience blurred vision, black spots and may eventually lose central vision while retaining peripheral vision.
There are two types of macular degeneration; wet and dry. The dry form of this disease is more common than its wet form. Of these, the latter causes more serious vision loss. Dry macular degeneration leads to white or yellow deposits on the retina leading to further degeneration. In the wet form of this disease, blood vessels beneath the retina start growing towards the macula and may pull it away from the base when they break or leak fluid.
There are three stages of age related macular degeneration (AMD):
- Early AMD: This is diagnosed by the presence of deposits on the retina. In most cases, ether is no vision loss at this stage but regular check-ups are essential.
- Intermediate AMD: A comprehensive eye exam will show the presence of larger deposits or pigment changes in the retina. At this stage, slight vision loss may be experienced.
- Late AMD: People suffering from late AMD have noticeable vision loss. Though this disease is linked to aging, the exact triggers for macular degeneration are unknown. It is understood to be a combination of hereditary and environmental factors. The presence of certain genes and their variants has been associated with a number of cases of this disease. Studies also show that caucasians are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. Depriving cells in the retina of oxygen can also increase a person's risk of contracting this disease. Other risk factors for this disease are obesity, smoking, high blood pressure and a light eye colour. The side effects of certain drugs can also induce this condition.
Macular degeneration is considered to be incurable, but certain forms of treatment can improve vision and slow down the rate of deterioration. Treatment prescribed by a doctor depends on stage of the disease and whether it is wet or dry. Studies suggest that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent AMD and lower the risk of its progression.
My spouse got cracked nipple problem. She has 15 month baby with breastfeeding. She is using nipcare cream and some antibiotics which was prescribed by her doctor but not getting relief.
Ergonomics plays a role in approximately 50% of all workplace injuries. Ergonomics will help
1. Improve quality
2. Improve absenteeism
3. Maintain a healthier work force
4. Reduce injury and illness rates
5. Acceptance of high turnover jobs
6. Reduce workers compensation costs
7. Elevate osha compliance to a higher level awareness
Hello Drs , During my pregnancy, my TSH level was 10.2,out of normal range. I have been taking thyrox 25 start from then. But I tested few days back and sees normal range. Do I need to still continue the tablet ? Or I can stop?
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend few days back. I am getting married to someone else. Is there anyway that I can escape first night questions on my virginity? Or anyway my hymen can grow back? Please help. I have heard that 6 months break will make vagina tight again and chances if knowing will be less. Is it true?
I am 23 years old, I had sex after one day of my period and it was unprotected, I had done pregnancy test by pregnant news kit twice one after 1 month n second after 2 months both were negative, its two months and one week now I dint had my periods what should I do now, same had happened before also I went to doctor and taken some pill and it regained again but now I dont have time to go to doctor, what should I do? please help me.
I am about 2 months pregnant can we do sex. Nd how many time we can do sex. Nd we have to sex with or without condom.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!