Find numerous Hematologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Hematologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Low Platelets
Treatment of Thalassemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Hemophilia
Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
Treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma
Blood Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Sickle Cell Anemia
Treatment of Thrombocytopenia
Treatment Of Aplastic Anemia
Stem Cell Transplant
Treatment of Polycythemia Vera
Treatment of Methemoglobinemia
Treatment of Blood Disorders
Management of Blood Disorders
Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Treatment of Neutropenia
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash DeoYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my thigh joint or nerves I don't understand actually, but when ever I lift my leg I feel pain, mostly when I lift horizontally. Please give a solution.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
i had a accident very small were i fall with scooter and got enjury on body , perticuarly on head at back side At BHAVRI, but at that time i feel no much pain , so i get with pain killer BIOZOBIT,for 4 days .. now since last three days i am having seveir headache and uneasiness with body pain ..and without DOLLO 650 parasitamole ,i cant sleep.. that also fer 4 hrs,..Hystory ,, I am a vety. dr. ,Retred and gone through bipass sur. in 2008, also having hytus henia,reoccurnce ,which operated in yr2000, compl, is of accident which occur on 6/2/2015 and even today i hv .very bad headache. I fall down from scooter,and on back of head i got very mild screth with strock on ground, but found normal within half an hour..though body ache was there, i done with combiflame.. But after 4 days ,i am having sevies headache and uneasiness, and even 650 mg.parasitamole i can have some relief for 4 hrs only.. What should i doo , pl . advise me to go for treatment . i have mediclaim...policy from gene.ins.
Stress can be physical or mental. Physical stress is due to long and continuous physical activities like walking, jogging, travelling, cycling. Mental stress is mainly because of financial tension or relationship distress. Both types of stress cause similar damages to body. Stress is the main underlying cause behind diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid, diabetes, kidney disease, peptic ulcer, bleeding disorders, cancer, recurrent infections etc.
Finding out the reason of stress and removal of cause of stress should be the main line of treatment of such diseases.