Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Every time after sex my wife fells uncomfortable, she fells burning sensation in her vagina, and fells pain. What should we do? My wife is pregnant for 4 month.
My wife was pregnant now and it is 4th month now. As per reports, doctor said that she is having Thyroid problem. Initially, thyroid level is 6.75 (2 month), she took 50 MCG thyronorm. Again TSH test has been done and level went up to 9.15. So, doctor suggested to take thyronorm 100 MCG. We continued this dosage for 1 month. As per recent report, TSH level is now 0.88. Doctor suggested to continue Thyronorm 100 MCG. Please advise is this is the right dosage? Or we need to switch to Thyronorm 50 MCG? Kindly advise.
Sexual Problem having white colour ejaculation takes place from the vagina continuously leads to lower back pain and weakness.
Research suggests that this ayurvedic herb, also called holy basil, may help manage levels of the stress hormone cortisol, helping to boost your mood. Look for teas and supplements in health-food stores and follow package directions.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
Am 30 years old married woman. I married 9 years ago. I still don't have child. I my period is also not proper. Period irregular problem start from before marriage. Please the following medicine which I had takenMY PILL Deviry, T. Siphene, T. VDM Kit, Candid V6 Vaginal pandon Tab - Zocon, T. Tab ABZ, Tab Ebexid, Tab Norglen, Tab regestrone, Tab folvite Tablets - T. Meprate, deviry, T. Ginette, T. Obimet, come, folvite, Obimet 500, Tab Progynova, Sup. Duphalac, T. Dulcolax, ceftum, T. Levoflox, RinifolTablets - R Cinex, T. Long, Injection - microgest for evolution, T. Susten, T. Femiplex, T. Folvite, AKT, Cap ovacare Forte, Injection HMGplease suggest me other than this or any treatmentawaiting for you Reply.
Remedy #2: Raspberry leaf or jasmine flavored green tea work wonders in calming the body and mind.
Remedy #3: Include a glass of milk in your breakfast. Calcium is a good cure for cramps. If you are not such a ‘milk’ person or are lactose intolerant about 600mg (2-4 tablets) of calcium chewables should do the trick.
Remedy #4: Have generous helpings of papaya during and before your periods. Papaya contains ‘papain’ an enzyme that helps to regulate and helps to ease the flow during menstruation.
Remedy #5: Carrots are not only good for your eyes; they also assist in regulating menstruation. A tall glass of carrot juice can go a long way in making you feel much better.
Remedy #6: Aloe vera juice with honey is also well known to ease the flow and reducing the pain.
Remedy#7: Avoid red meat and caffeine. They have properties that exacerbate the pain.
Remedy #8: Have a hot shower. Concentrate the flow of water on your back and abdomen. A hot water bag also helps to relieve discomfort.
Remedy #9: Applying lavender oil around your stomach is known to help relieving cramps in just 10 to 15 mins.
Remedy #10: Just remember to be kind to yourself – relax, read a book, listen to some soft music or chat up with friends. If you feel happy and rejuvenated, your mind will help you fight physical pain.
Remedy #11: Hot Water Compress Put a towel drenched in hot water over your lower abdomen to get relief from menstrual pain.
• Alternatively, you can use a bottle filled with hot water and place it on your lower abdomen to soothe cramps and pain.
Remedy #12: Bioflavanoids Consume food rich in bioflavanoids like citrus fruits, mangoes, sprouts, brussels, broccoli, etc.
Remedy #13: Iron and Calcium Rich Diet
Consume foodstuff rich in iron and calcium like milk, egg, legumes, green leafy vegetables, beans, lentils, chickpeas and soybeans, dried fruits like raisins and prunes, etc.
Remedy #14: Curd and Bananna
Cook banana leaves in oil for a while, and mix them with curd. It makes a great recipe for cramps.
Remedy #15: Ginger Add ginger to cakes, cookies, vegetables and tea. To prepare ginger tea, steep ½ tbsp of crushed ginger in a cup of boiling water and strain it. Sip this tea 2-3 times a day. You can also add cinnamon powder, lemon juice and honey to the tea. This is one of the best natural remedies for menstrual cramps.
Remedy #16: Mustard Seeds : Steep some mustard seeds in water; or alternatively, add mustard powder in warm water. Dip your feet in it for 30-45 minutes. This is a great way to cure menstrual cramps.
Remedy #17 Fennel Seeds Chew some raw fennel seeds daily or as and when required. They also act as a mouth freshener, aids in digestion and eliminate the symptoms of menstrual cramps.
• Another option is to steep some fennel seeds in water. Strain this mixture and add some honey to it. Drink this herbal tea when your periods are about to start.
Remedy #18: Flaxseeds: Consume 1 tbsp of flaxseeds daily throughout the menstrual cycle. Alternatively, mix 1 tbsp of flaxseeds along with yogurt or salad and eat it. This is one of the most effective natural cures for cramps.
I did sex with my gf on 16th and her periods suppose to come on 22. But till now periods did not came. Do she have any chance to get pregnant. Pls advise.
Monsoon is that delightful time when the weather finally takes a positive turn and we are relieved of the scorching heat. Along with the easily visible temperature change, monsoon brings a number of changes which can have an increasingly positive impact on our health.
Read on to find out four effective ways to make the best of this season:
1. Train your brain - it has been proven that a walk amidst nature is the most effective way to increase brain function. Monsoon season provides an ideal temperature for you to go out for a stroll to your nearby park or street and this can do a lot of good to your brain. Such walks have been found to increase both memory and focus to a considerable extent.
2. Indulge in outdoor activities - it is almost impossible to step out for exercises during the sweltering summer months as it can cause severe dehydration of the body. However, autumn brings a considerable temperature decrease with it and is the perfect time to indulge in healthy outdoor activities such as cycling, running, hiking etc.
3. Utilize the extra sunlight - autumn grants us one extra hour of sunlight and you should make the most of it. Exposing your body to the sun for a time period of 10-15 minutes on a daily basis can effectively cover the amount of vitamin d required by the body.
4. Consume seasonal fruits - a number of healthy fruits are available in autumn such as apples, which are packed with vitamin a and are extremely beneficial for eye, hair and skin health. Moreover, pumpkin and squash are other fruits which are rich sources of beta carotene and thus help in building immunity against diseases such as cancer and hypertension.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.