Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash AgrawalYour feedback matters!
2 years ago, I met an accident in which I got a wound on my face that is still remaining on it. Also I had some marks & pimples on my face, So please give me your valuable suggestions. I shall be obliged to you.
Hii. 7 years ago I faced an truck accident. Then I had a black accidental scar on my face. The scar is not removing from my face. How can I remove this accidental scar from my face?
I have been facing dehydration problems due which my skin colour gets darker. Ever 1 hour I need water or it shows on my skin with pigmentation on certain pats of my face. Suggest me some cures.
My wife is getting breast pain. Her age is 23 weight is 40. If I touch the breast I can feel something hard. And we are planing for baby from 3 months. She didn't get her periods from 11 weeks. Why that pain? And why she didn't get periods? Can someone explain clearly please. Thank you.
My face is being oily for 24hours & pimples are coming on my face. So what should I do to make my face fair. What diet must I take may I fallow any precautions.
I have a white scars on my face as well on my hand and sometimes it starts itching also what should I do now.
Skin feels dry and rash, don't what might be the reason but feels dry, need some moisturizing lotions, suggest me any lotions.
Hlo sir, I want to ask a question about my face darkness. I have dark spots on my face so please hlp to remove.
In have under eye black circles since 4 years. Can you say me the solution to solve it.In my family my mother has also same black circles under my mothers eyes also. please say the solution to sole it.
My face and hand till elbow it is little dark and black. My rest of the body is white and fair but my face is hand till elbow is black. Can you suggest something naturally to become fair?
Sir. I am studying in hostel. I got allergy. I was used tablets. It was cured. But I got big black spots der. I was used several ointments but cant removed. Can you give me a gud ointment name for that.
The worst part about being diagnosed with chicken pox is that even after the virus leaves your body, your skin is still marked with scars from the blisters. Like any other scar, in most cases these scars fade with time but this process can be quite slow. Scars, especially those on your face can also affect your self confidence and image. Luckily, there are a number of ways to deal with chickenpox scars and fasten the fading process.
Here are a few tips to help reduce scars caused by chickenpox:
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E not only helps hydrate the skin, but is rich in anti-oxidants that promote the production of collagen and protect the skin from free radicals and other impurities. Vitamin E can be found in foods such as almonds, spinach and papaya. They can also be consumed in form a capsule or used in form of oil. Including vitamin E rich foods in your diet or massaging the scars with vitamin E oil can work wonders in getting rid of scars.
- Coconut water: Coconut water is not only delicious, but also rich in nutrients essential for the skin and lauric acid and cytokines. This helps regulate cell growth in the skin and balances the pH levels. It also has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties that prevent breakouts. Along with drinking coconut water, you could also apply it directly on the affected areas to help speed the recovery process.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. This aids in collagen production and keeps the skin elastic and strong. It is also rich in alpha hydroxyl acids that help heal damaged skin. Lemon juice also has bleaching properties that help scars fade. Lemon juice can be diluted with water or applied directly on the skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is known for its anti oxidant and anti microbial properties. This can protect the skin from bacterial infection and help soothe and heal skin. Its anti inflammatory properties also help relieve itching and redness caused by chickenpox blisters. Aloe vera also boosts collagen production and moisturizes the skin. Aloe vera can be used by applying the gel within its leaves directly on the skin and allowing it to dry. This can be repeated 3 to 4 times a day for best results.
- Baking soda: Scarring in cases of chicken pox is caused by scratching the blisters to relieve irritation and itchiness. Baking soda helps prevent the formation of scars by soothing this irritation and exfoliating the skin. It also helps balance the pH levels of the skin. A paste of baking soda and water can be massaged onto the affected areas to remove dead skin cells and prevent scarring.
All the above mentioned remedies will help you get rid of the scars and give you a beautifully glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.