Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avilash TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am 55 male having ED problem suddenly two month back Earlier having sex twice or thrice weakly I am having BP and SUGAR MY doctor SUGGESTED TADALAFIL 20 but no erection Can you suggest better medicine for proper erection Pls reply.
I am 68 years male. For last 4 years (as per m. R. I report---- having problem in lumber spine-- bulge disc annular tear in l-4 & l-5 (arthopathy between l-5 & s-1) feeling serevre burning sensation in legs down to feet while sitting on cushioned seats, even during night while sleeping). Now having developed arthritis stiffness in joints, arms knees etc. No treatment including pysiotherapy, allopathy, homeopathy could prove effective. Please suggest effective sure cure, to get my disease cured,
Do you like to eat processed foods, and gorge on them a lot to stay away from cooking? It is important for you to know that processed foods are bad for your health and it is best that you avoid consuming them. Although all food items we eat are mechanically processed in certain ways, chemical processing, which is the primary feature of processed food items, is hazardous for your health.
Here are the major reasons why you should not eat processed food items.
- Processed food contains high amounts of sugar and fructose corn syrup: It is a known fact that excessive consumption of sugar in any form is not good for your health. Processed food products are loaded with sugar in huge amounts and also contain high fructose corn syrup, which is equally harmful in excess. Sugar basically has empty calories, which contain no important nutrients. Sugar also has dreadful effects on your body metabolism and may lead to high triglycerides, increased cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, and excess accumulation of fat in your abdominal cavity and liver.
- Processed food is hyper rewarding in nature and over consumption gets likely: Processed food items, because of their high content of sweet and fat, become a sort of addiction for many people. The reward centers of your brain acknowledge them, and as a result, you develop a constant craving for such food stuff.
- Processed food contains harmful artificial ingredients: It is likely for you to not understand the names of ingredients, which processed foods are made of. This is because of the reason that maximum of these ingredients are not actually natural, but are artificial chemicals which get added for several purposes such as preservation, maintaining aroma and much more. These chemicals are associated with several harmful effects on your health. The common ingredients of highly processed foods include the following:
- Chemical preservatives for preventing processed food from rotting
- Chemical colourants, which induce attractive and unique colours to processed foods
- Chemical flavors for giving specific flavours
- Texturants for proving a particular, specific texture to processed foods
The hyper rewarding nature of processed food can lead to severe consequences in many people. It is possible for you to become addicted to processed foods, and lose total control over your consumption rate. This problem of addiction to processed fast foods is a major problem in today’s world. It is an important reason for obesity, which is a prominent health concern today all over the world.
I had encounter std before, but treated, now I am planning to have baby, does it affect baby health, if yes, what I have to do before making baby.
Hi, I recently found swelling like thing in the back of my head. It's hard and when I tried pressing it, gives me headache in the back of the head. Is this any kind of head cancer? I'm very much worried about it. I searched on Google and it gave me scary things like lymphoma etc. Please let me know what is this?
Is it normal if we have nightfall twice or thrice a week. And also please answer whether wearing underwear and sleeping controls my night fall of once a week.
I'm not having adequate sleep for two weeks. I can't sleep before very late night and throughout the day. And this causes me to wake up late and hazy. What should I do?
When I see porn movies or think about sex my penis is leaking. What should I do? Please suggest some solution.
I am facing less energy problem. Having 10 month baby. Too hectic schedule with less sleep. Please suggest how to energies with food, exercise etc.
In order to, safeguard oneself from the STDs one should always ensure to use protection during intercourse and one such form of protection is female condoms. Female condoms are pouches that are made of latex and polyurethane. These are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and to reduce the chances of infection through sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. One end is inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated. This end is held in position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
A question of comfort
Even though it can be safely used by all women, some have complained that they find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception as they don’t feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. If you feel you cannot use this condom correctly other options of contraception should be considered.
Advantages of a female condom
1. Condoms can prove to be a reliable pregnancy averting method if they are properly and consistently used.
2. Since the exchange of bodily fluids like semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like HIV, herpes and others.
3. Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex and any form of advance preparation is not required. This makes their usage suitable for unplanned sex.
4. Doctoral prescriptions are not needed to procure female condoms.
5. The condoms are usually small in size, easily disposable as well as easy to carry.
6. Using condoms does not have any medical side effects although it is advisable to check the materials used in it to avoid any allergic reactions.
7. Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex.
Some common problems
Although using female condoms has its advantages, it is common that some women may find that putting on a condom leads to interruption in sex. In order to avoid this, foreplay that includes a part where the condom is worn or inserted early can easily help. Other disadvantages include –
1. Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
2. Availability of female condoms is much lesser in comparison to the male counterparts
3. Female condoms are usually more expensive than male condoms (approximately 5 times more than male condoms).
However, female condoms can give back control to the woman in case the male partner doesn’t have protection or doesn’t want protection. It is something that enables the woman to be in control and safe from diseases or unwanted pregnancies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.