Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Avilash Tiwari

General Physician, Mumbai

500 at clinic
Dr. Avilash Tiwari General Physician, Mumbai
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Avilash Tiwari
Dr. Avilash Tiwari is a popular General Physician in August Kranti Maidan, Mumbai. You can visit him at SAI Nursing Home & Iccu in August Kranti Maidan, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Avilash Tiwari and consult privately on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

SAI Nursing Home & Iccu

OM Bhiravi Apartment, Dindayal Road, Dombivli East. Landmark:-Above Samrat Hotel, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Avilash Tiwari

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Suffering from muscularweakness and full body pAins and also head ache can I get a remedy for this. Suffering alot.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You should take cal. Flour 12 x cal. Phos 12 x natrum mur 12 x four tablets morning lunch and evening.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I continue suffering from vomiting and cough. Due this body temperature goes on increasing. What should I do? f.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
take tab. perinorm -5 mg sos for vomiting. Now seasons of viral infections. pl. Go for,cbc.urine r/m,ns1, blood c/s, After tests you can take antibiotics by doctor. You can take tab. Combiflaim sos , tab. Lcz-10 mg once a day. Cap. Zevit once a day.syp. Honeytus 10 ml twice a day. Never take asprin medicines. feel cold then cover body with warm cloths, avoid dust area, clean body, change cloths daily, change bed sheet daily, avoid stress.avoid non-veg.,avoid alcohol intake if smokes avoid also that. Cold sponging if get high fever. drink warm water, juice,green veg. Soups,lquid diets, dalia, take protein diets, tulsi leaf in tea or warm water, geloy juice, avoid cold area,cold things .i.e. ice creams, fast/junk foods, chinese foods,spicy foods, fat meal, take bed rest ,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He has continue pain in their half head & he is taking medicine since last few months but no relief can you please suggest the Dr. Or hospital.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Trivandrum
Hello. The detailed history and an examination could find out the reason for your headache. Mostly unilateral (one side) headache may be due to intracranial causes like inflammation, compression. As you did not mentioned the other symptoms, its difficult to conclude. First you consult with a neurologist. Take treatment according to that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 1 month old. He has a problem of gas in his body . Because of gad, he cries sometime. So what can we do?

Pediatrician, Gurgaon
in some newborn gas distention is common.treatment is simple .use carminatives like ginger lime water.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to know well in advance before having a heart attack ??

MD-Physician, PGDCC
Cardiologist, Jaipur
How to know well in advance before having a heart attack ??
Did you know that many times heart attack gives you warnings first!
Heart disease or coronary artery blockade is a chronic disease, not always sudden!
Heart may warn you by giving theses signs. Read carefully.
1. Little bit of chest heaviness since few days
2. Mild pain on the left chest with or without left hand/shoulder pain.
3. Shortness of breath while walking fast or climbing stairs
4. Shortness of breath especially on night time with pain.
5. Sometimes severe pain on centre of chest, getting relieved automatically.

So go for a health check as soon as possible if you have such symptoms and can avoid heart attack.

I know how I can be better on bed. How can I increase the course of duration of intercourse.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take good nourishing diet, plenty of green leafy vegetables, cauli flower, spinach, bean, carrot, mushroom, onion, garlic, fruits like blue berry, banana, pomegranate, dry fruits like walnnut, almonds soybean oil, egg, fish sardines/salmon, darkchocolate, oats, cereals, 2.Drink plenty of water, pomegranate juice, green tea 2-3 cups /day without sugar/ milk (contains anti oxidant like flavonoid and helps in improving sperm quality, but in high doses may affect sperm quality) .3Go for regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight 4.stop smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption 5.Avoid stress, anxiety, physical and mental exertion. Take adequate rest 6. Do yoga, Meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 7. Check for blood testosterone and if it is less, you have to take testosterone supplement. 8.consult sexologist for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not getting sleep in night but in day time I feel lazy to do any work. what can i do?

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
are you taking any medications or therapies for sleep problems? a sleep disorder can affect your overall health, safety and quality of life. With accurate diagnosis, I can treat most sleep disorders effectively. I am a doctor and registered dietitian who will prescribe a customized diet plan and medications to help in sleep disorders. Do reply back for private consultation for a detailed treatment plan including dietary therapy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had injure on inner side of my lip from past 4 days what should I do to reduce it.

DNB, MDS Endodontist, BDS
Dentist, Bangalore
If it is an injury due to a fall, lip biting, or a sharp object, apply an anesthetic/antiseptic oral gel over the injury, avoid very spicy and hot food. It will slowly heal.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe knee pain fornthe last two days. I have applied many ointments on the knee but there is no relief. Also I exhibit head ache.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Applying cold compresses to the painful knee is one of the best and easiest ways to reduce pain and swelling. The cold will constrict the blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the affected area and thus reducing swelling. It will also give you relief from the pain. 1.Wrap a handful of ice cubes in a thin towel. 2.Apply the compress to the affected knee area for 10 to 20 minutes. 3.Do this two or three time daily until your pain is gone. Take Mag phos 6x – 4 tabs twice daily for next 10 days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father and grandfather both have diabetes, so do I have also a chance of getting diabetic, I am 18 years old.

Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Diploma in Diabetology, PGD ND, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jalandhar
Yes, 50 percent chance are there. But it is not necessary you will be diabetic in future. Better to keep your self healthy to reduce the chances to get diabetes. Be happy and streess free and active.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem with my legs. My legs pains too much and seems to be like elephants leg. Please solve my problem. I have a problem of? in legs. So please solve this problem.

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
By elephant legs do you mean your legs are swollen. For that get your liver, kidney function tests done for pain get your hb done. Avoid standing for long time at a stretch do some light exercise your weight should be in normal range for your height take tablet evion lc once daily for 30 days come back of though do not improve.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from from typhoid fever. Please give me suggestion for diet chart and medicine. Right now I am taking rifix 200L, pantopol-dsr, sumo and minrovit-z syrup. This is right medicine or have to change?

General Physician, Nashik
Continue your ongoing treatment. Eat a high-fiber diet. Get insoluble and soluble fiber. Limit foods that are high in fat. Choose lean meats. Incorporate probiotics into your diet. Eat on schedule. Stay hydrated.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend needs to enlarge his dick. What all things he should do to enlarge and increase the girth of his penis.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Hi lybrate-user size of penis depends upon many factors. This exercise will help you grasp the head of your phallus (glans) firmly. Pay attention not to cut off too much blood circulation (you should not feel any discomfort). Pull and stretch it outwards in front of you with enough force to feel painless stretch inside the shaft and base of your willy. Hold it in that position for 10 to 30 seconds. Rest for a while and then repeat. Do this daily for 5 to 10 minutes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I eat egg or egg recipe nightfall occur. How to increase my height & weight. Is it possible to increase my height.

PG Diploma in Clinical Research, Diploma in Acupuncture, MBBS, College Of Physicians & Surgeons
General Physician, Mumbai
Nightfall must noi be related to egg.Its normal in unmarried individual.You are under wt. according to your height.Height is genetically determined .you can do cycling,pullups.Height increases till completion of 21yrs. AdvConsultation sos.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from skin allergy (eczema) on legs from many days. I tried using allopathic medication. But it is not helpful for me. Sometimes it got cured by itself and appears again. Moisturizing my skin helps somewhat. Is there any guaranteed treatment for eczema? And if so; how many days should I use medication for that?

MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Visakhapatnam
Eczema due to dryness of ur skin It also occurs due to some food we eat If u maintain ur skin smooth and soft recurrence can be prevented At the same time identity the foods which r increasing ur eczema and avoid them
7 people found this helpful

My friend is masturbating regularly. Since his childhood. And now he has a (phoda) around hi penis upper part. What is the precautions.

Homeopath, Agra
Mastrubation hi! you can do masturbation 2 times a week, more than this is harmful. Daily masturbation is definitely harmful for future married life. Excessive masturbation can cause problems in bearing child. It can cause erectile dysfunction, early ejaculation, sperms count and size problem of penis and body weakness and memory problem also in the long run.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years old, I have bp level 95 to 145, choose diet and other practices to lower the bp level and also to control sugar level once tested at 165 random. I am accountant and spend a lot of time before computer.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Avoid salty diet. Take sarpgandha vati twice a day. Take pranacharya diabeto capsule and shilajeet capsule 1-1 twice a day. Avoid sugar. Sweets. Potatoes. Rice. Tea. Drink bitter gourd juice. And walk for atleast 1 hr in a day. Do light exercise. And do pranayama early morning. Avoid alcohol consumption.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever from three days and I can not eat goodly. What should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor my self vijay I am 27 year old man I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to get rid from the phlegm in my chest & lungs. Some times I feel that I am unable to breath due to this. The problem is most at early morning hrs at 3-5 am. I also snore heavily. Even I feel that the diameter of my wind pipe is decreased. I can hear the sound of my breathing even in very noisy environment. Yes I smoke daily, but that is limited to 1 or 2 cigarettes a day. I usually avoid oily & fast food. Recently I have started pranayaam & I also take a long tablet everyday. What should I do to be cured at the earliest?

Geriatrician, Jaunpur
Dear lybrate-user You need to do as I say & you will start feeling better- 1) Practice Steam inhalation 1-2 times a day. 2) Wear socks & gloves as precautionary measures. 3) Avoid late night shifts & take adequate 8 hr sleep. 4)Luke Warm saline water (Halka garm namak-paani) gargles twice daily. 5) Herbal tea in evening (with Tulsi leaves) 7) Drink 3-4 litres of water/day. 6) For difficulty in breathing, you need to take bronchodilators which will help you in easy breathing & antiallergic medicines. You need to take private consultation for this as medical stores won't provide them without priscription. 8) we will also work on how you can quit your smoking. Be in touch ,we will see what need to be done. Taking complete antiallergic course would help you to get releif from this problem.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed