Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
What is the best method of shampooing? Although most of the time I rub shampoo all over my head and massage it for a little bit time. But still some of the times I end up with dirty hair.
I have problem of hair falling, give me some solution for this.i have try lots of oils but doesnt get result.
Sir meri body to increase ho rahi hai pr face ki skin pichki hui hai sir give me solution for full face mass.
Plz give me some tips to reduce my pimples nd my face is totally rough so please prescribe me a medical to over come this problem.
My lips are bit dark, dull, dry and flaky, though I follow a healthy diet (fresh fruits n vegetables & water). Please suggest me some good budget friendly lip moisturizers with spf if necessary. I use maybelline baby lip balm in day time which do soothes and tints my lips but just for about 5hrs and gets back to normal after the lip balm fades away. Also suggest any natural treatment for same.
Night fall of sperm about 3-5 times in a week since about 7 years . It causes me weak , skinny ,heavy hairfall .I want to stop this nightfall and I want to gain weight and stop hair fall. Please give me suggestions
I have dark skin. Suggest me some creams or any facewash which will give glow to my dull skin? Please help me.
Sir my palm and lower part of leg (talwa) are scratching or itching from 3-4 days, very highly at night by which I can't able to sleep in day time it occur less. Why it happen and how can be it treated. As my blood report are. HB is 12. 6gm% TLC is 7000/cmm Neutrophil is 86% ESR is 31 mm/1st hr RBC is 4/93 millions/cmm Platelets count is 1.94 lakhs/cmm MCH is 23.5 picogram MCHC is 27.1%
Hello any ayurvedic cream for fairness Cream for dry skin or any Patanjali products for fairness Cream but it should be effective thanks.
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)