Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avani ShahYour feedback matters!
I have hair problem I am 18 years and I have hairfall problem and also premature greying of hairs what can you suggest for home remedies.
I have hair falling problem since 7 years and my forehead's hair filled very largely and very thin hair.
I have a skin issue in my legs. It's like pigmentation & it itches There's also dryness in the skin What I should I use ?
Recently I went to waterpark with my friends. We spent almost 6 hours over there. When we were came back to home then I realised my whole body was dark and tan. But my other friends are not suffer with this problem. So what should I do to recover my body. Can you please suggest me.
Doctor has suggested me to use arnica Q mix with coconut oil for hair loss. Can anyone help me where can I buy arnica q ? And can you tell me what to call it in telugu language ?
Hai, I am 21 years old and I have an oily face and blackaids in nose, pimples too. Please give me a suggestion.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have lot of pimples on my face please suggest me what to do, or suggest me any creams or tablets that will reduce pimples.
I am17 year male. I am suffering for hair loss and not growth hair properly thatswhy I used egg yolk 3 time in a week for 1 month bt I did not see any result I am feel sad what can I do sir please help.
M having a problem about my skin. My age is 37 n I have dark circle in my face. please do suggest me some.
You need to keep your skin well moisturized.For that, "HONEY" is a great moisturizer and also has antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
How to apply:-
1. Apply raw honey directly on your skin.
- Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
2. Alternatively, mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey.
- Then add one teaspoon of gram flour and mix it in well.
- Apply it all over your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Use this face mask once a week to enjoy radiant and clear skin.