Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avani ShahYour feedback matters!
My daughter has got herpes when she is in the first class. Now she is has completed her intermediate. But still she has the herpes marks on her face so how to get rid of them?
Hi I am female 25 years old. Daily I am doing job in night shift I am getting black circles and bags under eye. How to remove that problem please suggest me. How to maintain healthy skin while doing night shift. Thanks.
Hello sir I am suffering from pimples all over my face .I have used home remedy but I dint worked can you please advice me any medicine. Thank you.
I am suffering from chickenpox since 8 days. Now I am felling weak. Still now I have skin sores till now.
Dear Doctors/ Dieticians, I am 46 years old and due to very dry and chapped skin, I have started taking Evion 400 mg, a vitamin-E capsule for the past 15 days on my own without consulting any doctor. The texture of my skin has improved considerably. The crow's feet and brow lines have diminished a lot. My question is How much of vitamin-E is enough? Or When do I stop taking these capsules?
I have small brown dots on my rightnose from 7 years. If I took medication it increases its not fading away and it is not melasma. If a apply kojic cream the outer layer fades bt not the spot inside skin.
Hi Doctor, Since last few months I have noticed small pimples on my scalp. They get burst resulting scaling of scalp, hair fall too.
I have having hairfall and I got started treatment I have prescribe to apply on scalp MINTOP 10% faom and take logihair capsule at bed time. Will this work.
I am wheatish color. I wish to undergo skin whitening treatment. Can anyone suggest me treatment type and cost per sitting.
I have crack on the both the heels, I have tried most of the ointments. I keep clean and dry but it still persists.
I sick & tired if dandruff & hair fall but I asked all my friends they told to use shampoo s to stop hair fall & dandruff bit still it not getting down.
I have my hairs gone white at the age of 21 now can it be cured or now only prevented help me to get over it.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.