Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avan Dadina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avan DadinaYour feedback matters!
Is it is ok to eat pine apple or drink its juice after et in ivf. Is there any that must be eaten and which never to be eaten in ivf. Please suggest me some eatables.
Hello mam, I am married before 3 months but i'm upset due to vaginal dryness and thus can not enjoy even a bit. please help me as there is a severe pain at the time of insertion.
On 14th November 7 pm OPK showed negative. On 15th November 7 pm OPK showed positive. We had Intercourse around 11 pm on 15th. Have to continue for 4 more days. Is this the proper way for conceiving? Am I following proper method.
My girlfriend took I pill and after that she is suffering from blood loss. She took the I pill in 2nd period night. Its been 5 days still little little blood keeps on coming out after every 3 hours. Please help me out. It would be really helpful.
Hello sir, I have unprotected sex with my wife same day of her periods has to come. She have taken ipill within 38 hours of unprotected sex. Now her periods got delayed for 1 week and what are the chances of pregnancy. We are not ready for baby now. After how many days of unprotected sex she can check for pregnancy test?
If you get embarrassed to talk about sexual health and your body in front of your doctor then you are not alone. Many couples find it difficult to discuss sexual problems with a doctor because they feel they might be judged. For all the above problems, a great solution is online sexual health consultation with a doctor of your choice. Not only do you feel safe and secure, you can actually discuss at ease the issues affecting you and your partner without getting embarrassed.
Here are some of the advantages of why this option is better compared to the traditional approach of consulting a doctor at the clinic.
- 24X7 Availability of the doctors: In online sexology consultation, there’s always a doctor available for you to communicate with. Forget about waiting for hours or days for consulting with a sexologist regarding your sexual issues. The easy availability of the online sexologists has made it easier for those affected by chronic sexual issues. By looking at the profiles, it becomes simpler to opt for a doctor as per personal preferences.
- No worries about feeling embarrassed: In the majority of cases, people feel ashamed or embarrassed to talk about their sexual health or sexual issues with others. It is for this reason, most people with even serious issues affecting their sexual organs refrain from seeking help from a sexologist. Such embarrassments can be a thing of the past when you can talk to the doctor from the comfort of your home. Since you are not facing the doctor, it might be easier to discuss your problem and get the proper treatment. Moreover, the private conversation remains confidential between the patient and the doctor as typically there would be necessary safeguards in place to avoid information leaks.
- Simpler to opt for a second opinion: Along with no location boundaries, online sexology consultancy is also tremendously helpful when it comes to availing a second medical opinion. Irrespective of whether you are already visiting a doctor in his clinic or an online sexologist, you can always refer to other sexologists easily through the online mode. Further, looking for a different medicine approach can be helpful, in case the former ones fail to offer suitable results.
- Ease of access to the medical history: Since your medical history and the latest medical reports will be saved in the virtual world, easy reference to them is often considered as another significant benefit of online sexology consultancy. Whether it's the prescription of the medications offered by the doctors or the investigation reports, everything will be at your disposal, only a click away.
- Cost of consultancy: At times patients often complain that they were overcharged during the personal visit to the sexologist, which is something that online consultancy can help you control. As you cannot be overcharged for an online consultation because the doctor will have to keep the pricing transparent.
Given there are many different conditions that can affect your sexual health organs, it might be only wise to seek the advice of an experienced sexual health doctor. Remember that sexual health issues can also arise from other health problems and hence its best to get it treated. Whatever be the issue, you need not suffer silently. All you need to do is go online right now and consult an expert without any fear or hesitation and avail proper assistance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
- A good oral hygiene routine practiced for a few minutes twice a day can help reduce your risk of developing periodontal diseases and tooth decay. When choosing dental care products, look for those that display the American Dental Association's seal of Acceptance. The seal of Acceptance is your assurance the product meets the ADA's criteria for safety and effectiveness for its intended use.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste with thorough brushing, you can remove plaque from the inner, outer and chewing surfaces of each tooth. Your dentist or dental hygienist can show you a proper brushing technique.
- Clean between teeth once a day with dental floss or another interdental cleaner to remove plaque and debris from areas your toothbrush can't reach.
- If you need extra help controlling gingivitis and plaque that forms above the gum line, your dentist may recommend using an ADA-acceptance antimicrobial mouthrinse or other oral hygiene aids as an effective addition to your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Eat a balanced diet for good general health and limit snacks.
Visit your dentist regularly. Professional cleanings are the only way to remove tartar, which traps bacteria along the gum line.