Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
How to loose excess weight? How to detect the thyroid in our body is their any per meant solution for this?
I am taking thyrox 50 and my TSH is 3.88. II have heard that in Allopathy you have to take the medicine for life long but in homeopathy its not the case. I want to switch over to homeopathy. May I know the homeopathy medicine name which I can start taking instead of thyrox 50 for the treatment of thyroid and for how long I'll have to take the medicine?
Sir I have a problem related to the wounds, they doesn't heal fast. Sir should I go for a sugar check up or something else.
I am recently diagnosed sugar and using meteor in 1g daily one. I would like use IME-9. Kindly suggest dosage.
Hai. Good evening! I want to loss 40 kgs in short period 3 months. I have marriage. Can please help to reduce the weight. I know to avoid sugar, oil, salt, fast food can help to weight loss but I have tried many and I'm so worried about my current weight please help me. I will be so happy if you can give me diet chart for a week and repeat all some months. Please help me with detailed diet chart and can I use Green coffee beans tables or garcinia combogia tables which is very popular weight loss pills now a days? Please help me.
She is suffering from diabetes n she has so much stress of family n relatvs by this her bp & sugar gettng high at any tym suddenly so what are the best aid we can take over to her in home bfr consltng doctor.
I am diabetic since 14 years how can I increase stamina and power also memory in my body my sugar level is under control my age is 45.
I yawn very frequently specially during night or when I am very tired. Is this common in diabetes patients?
To day when tested my glucose level through a reputed lab my fasting sugar level was 126 and PP level was 131. I am taking medicines for sugar. Is it normal? N R Ramachandran.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.