Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Atul ShahYour feedback matters!
I have 5 stones in kidney so plzz suggest me what would you prefer for my diet plan. What should I eat and not plzzz suggest.
Hi sir My wife is 28 yrs. She is having pus in urine with rythmic fever and vomiting She is also taking medicines for conceiving please Suggest how can this problem overcome of pus.
Mt friend is suffering for 0.22 mm of kidney stone for more than 3months what should be done to dissolve it?
Hello Dr. I had a anal fissure surgery before 2 month ago and now the wound is about to recover. The problem I am facing is, actually since 2 days I cant pass hard stool bcoz of pain. What shoul I do, and can I use enema for the same.
She has problem in the rectum probably fissures or rectal prolapse / hemorrhoids she has a problem when she eats spicy food either there's no problem tell me what can happens in the future?
I am shailendra (Male) 38 years old. I am suffering from kidney stone from left side. Now I am taking cystone one tablet for one day from last 20 days. But no relief.
I am a 19 years old male. My concern is that I am having some white liquid during toilet. So please help me.
Kidney stones form in the kidney. If they stay in the kidney, they typically do not cause pain. When they travel out of the body through the tubes of the urinary tract,(including the ureters, which connect the kidney to the bladder, or the urethra, which leads outside the body), their movement may cause:
- No symptoms, if the stone is small enough.
- Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had kidney stones, often describe the pain as 'the worst pain i've ever had'.
- Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria), which can occur either with stones that stay in the kidney or with those that travel through the ureters.
- Frequent and painful urination, which may occur when the stone is in the ureter or after the stone has left the bladder and is in the urethra. Painful urination may occur when a urinary tract infection is also present.
Conditions with similar symptoms include appendicitis, hernia, ectopic pregnancy, and prostatitis.