Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Atul ShahYour feedback matters!
My age is 28, since 4 days I am having backache left side and also urine infection, please help me in this aspect.
I am having severe knee pain. It reduces if I wear knee caps otherwise it pains a lot. Could you please tell me the possible cause of this and the treatment.
Use volini ointment, for better results. It shows the result in few days. By using it daily the pain may get relief. And there will be no problems if we use volini ointment. Use it for better results. It does not effect to our body.
Hey I have sugar how to get rid of it. Wt type of food must I take. Also I have joint pains. I am aged of 34 years. How to get rid of it.
I am aged 65 years and my weight is between 100 to 110. All in sudden my left knee muscles become frozen ,bone become straightened feeling and thereby resulting pain in walking. What is this and remedy please.
I am 21 . I want to know why I feel weakness all time. I feel pain in back bone and suffering from low bp also.
I am 60 years female. For last three months I am facing acute pain in both my knees. I am taking cartigen duo, acproxyvion and celol as per doctor's advice but with no much improvement. Recently x-ray of both knees shows osteophytes lippings are seen from articular margin of femur, tibia and patella of both knee joint. Medial compartment of both tibia-femoral joint spaces are reduced. Impression: Osteo-arthritic changes of both knees. Please advise at this stage.
I am 18 years old I have so back bone pain and I try to avoid that but the pain was not relief me so what can I do for that please tell me the relief option of the back bone pain.
I am having pain in my both feet along with stiff feeling. Pain in heels, and in my joints of my palm. Especially when I stand I feel my legs very tired so much so I can't stand or walk. I have a back pain too. I took gemcal and maxmala forte for two months, prescribed by neurologist but I didn't find much relief. What is the actual reason for my sufferings. Please suggest the cure of this. I am a prostatic patient too and I took many antibiotics like levofloxacin, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin ofloxacin doxcef ciprofloxacin in a gap of 5 months. Is it a sideeffect of these antibiotics. Please help.
I am 43 years old married female and I have backache in right side of muscles only from last few days, I have taken pain relief tablets also but it is just temporary relief for few hours. Please suggest what should I do?
I had fever with cough and cold three days back. Fever has subsided now but I am. Having severe muscle pain in both my legs. I am not being able to walk. My leg muscle feels stiff and walking downstairs makes it difficult. Please help me.
I am 59. 5ft 6 inches; 62 kgs. Having pain from neck radiating to right shoulder and right elbow and hand. Also at lower back there is fair amount bit of stiffness particularly in the morning.
Mere right hand me chot lagne ke chalte dard hota hai maine doctor ko dikhaya magar shahi nahi ho raha hai.
My friend is 28 years old and married. He was having a lower abdominal and backpain for which doctor asked him for an appendicitis surgery. During a rapid test he came out with a positive HIV -1. Apart from his wife he never had sex with Anyone else in his life. Neither he nor his wife has any symptoms of hiv. Is it a matter to be worried upon? Should I believe that the rapid test maybe diagnosed wrong? Please suggest what should he do now as after two days he is going to have the surgery.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from bach pain. I took certain medicines but didn't get rid of this. What should I do now?
I have back pain problem from last 6-8 years, many treatments I have taken but no effective result I have got please suggest me.
Osteoarthritis is among the most common ailments that people on the other side of 50 are affected with. Few of the primary reasons behind osteoarthritis are age, obesity and weakened bones. Sometimes, osteoarthritis stems from joint injury or some sort of stress on the bones. It leads to acute pain and stiffness and can only be cured through medication and exercise. The symptoms may vary from mild creakiness in the joints and swelling to the loss of cartilages between bones.
Long periods of inactivity can also trigger extreme stiffness as well. While it is an extremely painful disease, it does not spread to the other parts of the body. Inflammation of various degrees in the ligaments and joints is the primary cause of osteoarthritis and sustained treatment can only result in abating of pain. Osteoarthritis is usually treated through detecting the symptoms and through other imaging tests, while joint replacement may be a viable solution, there are other non-surgical processes that reap fruitful results while battling osteoarthritis.
It usually involves an optimum mixture of exercises and drug therapy. While there are several cures available, prevention should always be a priority.
- Physical activity: Obesity is one of the primary causes of osteoarthritis. Certain prescribed exercises can go a long way in improving muscle strength and reducing joint pains. However, excessive exercises must be avoided. Other preventive methods include medicinal spa, massage and chiropractics. These are extremely beneficial in cases osteoarthritis.
- Medicines and drugs: Osteoarthritis can be kept under control and averted through specific medications. Drugs can be consumed orally or can be injected directly as per the prescription of the doctor if he or she forebodes an onset of osteoarthritis. Knee lubricants have also been helpful in curing osteoarthritis. For more severe conditions, specified medical attention may be required.
- Nutritional Supplements: For obtaining relief from joint pains, a proper and healthy diet is necessary. An enhanced supply of calcium, vitamin D and Omega-3 fatty acids is thus mandatory for remedying and preventing osteoarthritis. A healthy diet builds your immunity and prevents such diseases.
- Surgery: Although not the favorite, knee replacement surgery is often undertaken even if initial signs of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis are detected. These are relatively hassle-free surgeries which go a long way in providing relief. However, you must follow the advice of the doctors thoroughly before opting for this.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has gained a lot of popularity in the recent times. Based on ancient techniques, this involves gently needling the various pressure points to purify the system from within and reduce the joint pains. They have extremely health boosting properties and contribute to one’s overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.