Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul Pundike ChirmadeYour feedback matters!
I have an oily and acne prone skin. My skin tone is dark. I want to get fair and clear skin. Plzzzz help me.
I am 27 years old, I am getting red color rash like thing only near my joints like ties, arm pits, knees etc day by day they are spreading problem is from 1 year. Please advice it is not itching or bleeding, it is just spreading day by day, please advice.
My name is gagan Actually my skin was very oily nd tan also der so please remove solution tell me madam/sir Sir help Madam help.
I'm 22 years male Nd I'm having little holes like scars caused by acne and pimples Nd my skin is also too oily so how can I get rid of all this.
I'm 21, I have problem arising with dark circles, I do hardly sleep for 6hrs coz either I am busy or I can not sleep more then 6hrz, it make me feel lazy all the time, what should I do?
I have dark circles under my eyes. After my second pregnancy it seems more dark. Very much tensed about it. How can I relieve from it. I take proper sleep &healthy diet also. Still these are. So dark.
Neem leaves stimulates the immune system, improves liver functionality, detoxifies the blood and promotes a healthy respiratory and digestive system.
Due to its anti-viral activity, neem leaves are boiled and are used for bathing especially for those who are suffering from skin ailments. This provides respite to conditions such as eczema, cold sores and warts. It soothes inflammation by soothing itching and irritation.
Neem leaves also helps to remove intestinal parasites and restores healthy functioning of the intestine.
Sir I Have a Skin Problems and Skin scare on my body so please Give a susion to me for my Good health.
I have scars on my face, these scars are left after I being infected from chicken pox. So I had these scars from past 8 years. Is surgery the only option to get rid of from those scars? If not, then what are the other options that I can consider. Thanks for helping. I'll really appreciate your advice.
Hello, I am 21year old girl. Problem: My face is full of Pimples and so many spots of pimple on my face. My skin is Oily, sensitive and very thin layer of skin, so Face look very bad, only pimples and its dark and red spots appears. I got treatment of dermatologist for 6 month but still no result so now, I am not taking any Treatment because of money issue and does not getting any result of this treatment. I tried all this homemade ideas such as Honey, Neem, Turmeric, aloevera etc. But Pimples and its Marks are growing, No Result appeared, So Please, suggest me what can I do? Please give me your Great full suggestion to me. Thanks.
Hello doctor! I have lot of scarps on my nose only! Please help me to get rid off these scarps on my nose. Suggest me any natural cure if possible! Ty!
My son is taking junk food and likes to take chicken mutton and items made of maida. He is 10 years now having dark circles and bad breathe. Please suggest.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hey I am 20 years old girl. I have really deep sunken eyes. And I guess its genetic. I do not have a problem with sunken eyes but just because it is dark enough and does not match with my sikn tone it looks really bad. And I discovered that I started having sunken eyes from the time I missed my periods. Please suggest me some home remedies to lighten my dark circles ?
I have dark eye circles. How to reduce it asap. It looks so bad. I works late nyt. So how to cure it. Pls say.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.