Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Pangate
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Atul PangateYour feedback matters!
2 month ago my fasting sugar level 260 may be due to no physical work. Me on bed for 3 months due to knee fracture. Then on advise of doctor I took glycomet 2 time for 10 days. After that 1 time for 15 days then my sugar level 110. Doctor advise to stop medicine. Now I am start some movement. Recent ly I checked sugar level 130 fasting .kindly tell me can I start medicine or not.
My mother is 62 year old recently she have gone through cataract operation of her left eye and after operation doctor says that her eye is in good condition and operation is completely successful but my mother usually complains pain and piercing in her operated eye. We have consulted two doctor and both are saying that eye is fine and may be due to dryness can be the cause of this so can you suggest what is actual cause and treatment for this. She is feeling so discomfort in her eye.
Help me sir mera bp 145/90 hua (April) mne ECG normal nhi tha fir doctor next mujhe ECHO krane ko kha report normal thi Doctor next mujhe nebistar 5 mg di for 15 days OD MNE USE 5 DAYS KHA KR CHOD DI MERA 15 DAYS KA BD M DOCTOR K PSS GYA THO MERA BP NORMAL THA FIR BHI DOCTOR NE MUJHE TELMA 20 MG FOR 30 DAYS DE DI MNE USE EK DIN KHI FIR MNE BND KR DI MERA BP KBHI 138/78 ON 3/7/17 11: 30 AM. 120 /78 ON 12/7/17 11: 00 AM KYA mujhe bp ki medicine ki leni chiye?
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.