Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul PangateYour feedback matters!
My left shoulder was operated 1 and half year ago because my shoulder was dislocating frequently. They put 3 bolt in my shoulder .Can I start doing gym and workout?
I have a back pain in my backward d portion please help me. So that I can walk so please help. Me. I have a back pain in back war dportio.
Every morning I wake up with the stiff back, it goes away once I take shower and freshen up, but every time I lie down for a quick nap even, my back has a pain. Please help me?
I fell from a motorbike skidding on a soil/clay road 10 days back. Bike safety guard slightly pressed my leg MTP Joint, there is no fracture/swelling but pain persist, I didn't use any pain killers or cloth thinking it would heal automatically since there is no swelling/injury. Please advise.
I feel suicidal for no reason, I often try to slit my wrist. What do I do to make these thoughts go away?
I am suffering from MUSCLE stiffness. Previously I suffer from Cervical Spondylosis, then Doctor ask me to take Physiotherapy. I took 2 months course of Physiotherapy and got relief. Now, some times I feel severe Muscle stiffness mainly in my back and stomach. Please advice what to do.
Respect sir, I have severe back pain since 4 years due to nerve pressed from hip of right leg (sciatica) and numbness & serve pain in knee & ankle. I have done physiotherapy several times and applied various ointments, should I go for operation. Please help me.
I am 40 year old and suffering from back pain, spondlysis, migrain etc. Kindly suggest me medicines.
Have severe leg pain over the thigh can't walk. Sometimes properly, can not come down the stairs, have yo use only one leg, leg feels very heavy at times, pains a lot can not walk for longer time please tell the reason also for this. Pain in very helpless.
I have a continuous pain in the right lower limb, even unable to walk, that portion is hot. Doctor gave me gentamycin, I got relief, but after some month it started again. In the X- ray nothing was found, now doctor is saying for color doppler, some problem in blod vessels.
Dear Sir Pls clarify the reason of lower back pain and leg pain. How it can cure permanently. What is the name of this decease.
I feel too much backache exactly in the middle portion during my study hour I use study chair for reading. Please suggest me how to get relief from this worse pain?
2 months ago, I was jumped from my college 1st floor and got fractured my back bone in L1 region. L1 region of my back bone was compressed 20%. I am a body builder, and I like to ask you after how many months I can go to gym?
Have a sever drop in vitamin levels. Have pain in joints. Can't stand for over 20 - 30 min. I am 34 years old. Used to work in night shifts. Also I am allergic to milk and curd. Need opinion on recovery.
My frnd (female), she gets regular back pains like whenever she works long or walk on cemented track, etc etc, pls suggest.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.