Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
When you think of becoming a mother it becomes your responsibility to provide the best in terms of baby’s growth. For that to maintain and follow a healthy lifestyle is a prerequisite.
- Balanced diet: Take balanced diet rich in seasonal fruits and vegetables
- No smoking: Smoking is absolutely very dangerous for the baby as carbon monoxide, nicotine adversely affect the growth of baby’s organs. Smoking is also considered to cause premature delivery
- Stay away from alcohol: Say no to alcohol,If you are taking it under peer pressure then you are not doing anything good for your baby. Doctors always advise expecting mothers to stay away from wine, beer or any other kind of alcohol
- Take adequate sleep: Lack of sleep will make you feel tired and may increase the chances of developing high blood pressure in you, during pregnancy. Minimum 7-8 hours sleep should be there.Proper sleep also helps to get rid of stress
- Junk foods: Avoid Junk foods like burgers, pizzas, cold drinks, cake must go out of your life. A successful pregnancy demands lots of necessary nutrients and vitamins which you cannot get from the junk food. For better health of baby in future, get ready to switch to green leafy vegetables, fruits, dry fruits etc.
- Use of mobile and laptops: Excess use can give you neck and back pain, unseen rays from these gadgets may not be good for your baby. Limit yourself with the use of mobile and computers and focus on book reading or walking or yoga
- Negativity: Stay away from negative things
- Avoid Stress: If you take too much of stress, it can affect your chances of conceiving easily. A stressful mother will not be able to offer good, health to her baby. Stay away from all negative feelings and think positive if you want a healthy and happy baby
- Caffeine: Avoid taking too much of coffee, soft drinks and other beverages containing caffeine. Excess of caffeine intake can give rise to infertility
- Prescription: Don’t take any medicines without consulting your doctor
My wife didnt has her periods for more then a month now. She crossed 12 days above her routine periods. We have checked with pregnancy test sticks for twice at different days but results are negative as it meant to be as we take every precautions. She underwent scissor and gave birth to baby girl 2.5 years back. She missed her periods a couple of months back as well but duration was not so long. She is having every symptoms right now that a women has while periods are near. Plz guide.
Hollywood Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit, base is made of ultra soft, comfy and cool Hollywood lace material for a great front and top appearance. On the sides and back a thin poly edge for added durability. It is Light weight and offers full coverage
Features of Hollywood Lace Hair Skin/Hair Patch/Toupee/Hair Unit:
Bleached knocked hair with invisible hairline
Remy Hair with very fine texture
High Ventilated comfortable for scalp
High quality processed Human hair used
Most natural look, skin colored, very thin & fine net
Available in very low and natural density of hair
Total Human hair import from Europe, Germany & Australia
Can be used for Bonding, Microwefting and full taping methods
Needs to be changed after 5-6 months.
My friend has polyclonal ovary. She was having some medicine but she stopped it when she find it cured and there is no further problem. But it almost 2 months she is not having periods. Suggest the solution.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Sir meri wife ke 3 abortions ho gaye hai 8 week me bhi bachcha 4 week ka hi hota hai aur bachche ki heart beats nhi aa rahi sir doctor abortion ka bol dete hai me kya karu sir please help karo meri sir please btaiye kya karu me.
Hello periods miss hone ke kitne din baad pregnancy check karni chahiye actually mere periods regular hote hai first time I missed my periods.
Dr. One of my female friend faces this problem sometimes suddenly her body gets cold and starts sweating in face and hand at that time she felts very sleepy after sleeping for sometime she gets normal her weight is 65 and age 22 may I know what is the problem she having.
Music at times can be just time pass but if you look at its other benefits it can be an excellent stress buster acting as therapy for various maladies.