Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul GosarYour feedback matters!
My teeth are very sensitive. I am taking anti biotics since last 5 days, there is no improvement. What should I do?
I am suffering from fever again and again for last two weeks. And also headache and I'm became very unhealthy.
Hi all, so my question is I'm eating more since a week. So I want know the nutrition in more/marmaraalu. It is rich in what? Thnq.
What are the foods to eat to make my sperm stronger for a good and healthy sex life? After I masturbates some times I feel little pain in my lower back bone?
It has been over a month. I feel like there is something in my eye but there is nothing. This sensation makes me rub my eyes frequently. My spectacle power has increased recently. But I experience blurred vision at times.
What is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. My sperm leaks while put fingers in my gf vagina. What is the problem.
My left arm. Is paining from part one week after I came from swimming pool and it's looks like sprain what should I do?
My mother is having severe cough and breathing problem since last 20-25 days. We had showed to general physician and then even Ear nose throat specialist but still no difference. Today she is having less cough but could not breath properly Please help which speciality doctor should we consult to.
About 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Here are the 5 major causes of hair fall:
- Hormonal causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ring worms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.