Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my name is chaitanya I have a problem with my teeth. My teeth was turning into yellow why I don't know please give a solution to solve my problem.
Hello sir, Mera ek problem hai ki maye jab thuk fakta hoo khabhi kabhi khoon atta hai. Par koi khashi vagera ya pain aisa kuch nahi cough se nahi normally thuk se. Yeh samajhme atta hai jab maye biri smoke karta hoo. Mujhe ek doctor suggest kiya ki aap biri math piyo aur teekha mat khao. Maine kiya tooh kuch dino bad phir wahi problem par maine biri nahi piya phirbhi. Too sir please aap kuch suggest kigiya koi medicine.
Can any one tell me reasonable and reliable treatment option for dental problem? my mother is aged 64 and she is having sensitization problem in her teeth she also need to done 2 root canals and 3 tooth extraction and 4 implants and some crowns so for each of these can you please give me quotation as my budget is tight please give me reasonable rates so that I can come and get mu treatment privately. I am ok to have my treatment in hyderabad or ahmedabad location so feel free to get back to me by doctors of both location.
If you haven't had your teeth cleaned in the last 3 to 6 months you could be spreading infection to the rest of your body. Please prevent oral systemic health issues by getting your teeth cleaned regularly from your dentist or hygienist. According to the american academy of periodontology, several studies have shown periodontal disease to be associated with heart disease.
Whenever I eat some solid particles like apple with skin, mutton meat, or something, it get stuck between my teeth food particles. Any thing suggestion.
If you notice any of the following, visit your dentist immediately
Gums that bleed easily
Red, swollen, tender gums
Gums that have pulled away from the teeth
Persistent bad breath or bad taste
Permanent teeth that are loose or separating
Any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Any change in the fit of partial dentures
It is possible to have gum disease and have no warning signs. That is one reason why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important
Remember: You don’t have to lose teeth to gum disease. Brush your teeth twice a day, clean between your teeth daily, eat a balanced diet, and schedule regular dental visits for a lifetime of healthy smiles.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.