Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul ChirmadeYour feedback matters!
My mom age is 45 yrs. She is feeling itchy on the chest area and sometimes the skin on the chest is paining also. Are these symptoms of breast cancer and what is the way to cure it? Pls help me I am afraid. Pls. No other symptoms r there.
Dermatologist is the once who "is trained to evaluate and manage paediatric and adult patients with benign and malignant disorders of the skin, hair and nails" they are specialized in:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers
2. Management of contact dermatitis and other skin disorders
3. Recognition of skin diseases
4. Derma pathology
5. Surgical techniques used to treat skin conditions.
Five reasons why do you need a dermatologist
1. You are not the doc: though you believe that you know more about your skin than a specialist. You are completely wrong. You might know how your reacts to heat, but you may not know why. And so you need a specialist who can well understand the condition of your skin.
2. Treatments: dermatologist clearly knows what, why and which treatment is necessary to your skin. They are the ones who can suggest necessary treatments without getting your skin irritated for long.
3. Cosmetology: they not only do the basic work related to skin but also do the cosmetic procedures like laser skin treatment, fillers, scar removal etc, thereby giving you the beautiful skin glow.
4. Advice: dermatologist can help you out with which cosmetics to use, which sunscreens would suit your skin and which type of product radiates your skin color.
5. Cancers dermatologist can help in detecting various skin cancers and help you fight the battle of getting rid of it.
My face skin is very dry and I hve pimples problem too. So please suggest me some homemade remedies to get rid out of it. Whenever I use sone face wash or scrub my skin gets more dry. Please help.
My lips are getting darker day by day. What should I do to lighten it? Please suggest a good and quit remedy.
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.