Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Pediatricians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atish Laddad
Treatment of Lactation problems
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Treatment of Neurofibromatosis
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Submit a review for Dr. Atish LaddadYour feedback matters!
I have 3 months baby. How many hours a day sleep is required for baby & is there a particular time table or sleep schedule to be followed like sleep time / play time, please guide.
My elder sister is blessed with baby girl, baby age is 40days. Mother's milk is not getting enough for the baby. Which food items do my sister take to get milk. Thank you.
My daughter is 4 months and 1 week old. Still she did not get her head balance. When can I expect stiffness in her neck and back muscle?
I delivered a baby boy on 30th of may and though it was a C Section I wasn't able to breast feed my baby for 3 days. After that I was lactating alot but my baby wasn't breast feeding so the doctor prescribed me cabliz 0.5 mg. I took 4 tablets and now the milk supply is next to zero. Now how to increase my milk supply as my baby is on formula feeding but I want to breastfeed him. Please answer.
Drinking milk isn?t the only way to enjoy its benefits. For example, try making soup and oatmeal or other hot cereals with milk instead of water. Pour milk over cold cereal for breakfast or a snack. Incorporate milk into a fruit smoothie or milkshake. Chocolate milk and cocoa made with milk are also ways to increase the milk in your child?s diet.
Sources of calcium also might include an ounce or two of cheese a cup of calcium-enriched orange juice, or a small carton of yogurt. Your kids can also get calcium from dark green, leafy vegetables like kale or foods such as broccoli, almonds, tortillas, or tofu made with calcium.
My baby is just 6 months old. And 7th months starting. Also I am giving mung dal water. So can I drink alcohol while breastfeeding.
Dear Sir/Mam, and my son's is 6 months old we have consulted a local doctor and we have consulted a local doctor and doctor has said that they have to do a orchiopexy surgery because he has a undescended testicle but doctor told us observe child for a month at night while sleeping and we did the same but the testicle will be in scrotum at the nights while he is sleeping, and now doctor has told us to wait for another 6 months to see the growth of the testicle. Actually we are worried a lot it would be very helpful if you could provide some information regarding, will it be ok if we wait for another 6 months and see the growth of the testicle. We have consulted a paediatrician and doctor has told us to wait till 1 year after that doctor will see the growth of the testicle and then will take a call but here my doubt is will it be ok to wait till 1 years of age as per doctors advise. Please advice what should we do now?
It is often difficult for most of us to make your kids eat healthy food and keeping them away from junk and unhealthy food is a much bigger task. It is always easy for them to finish off a packet of chips than a cup of vegetables or fruits. Read on to know some of the healthiest foods that your kid should be biting into.
- Dairy products: These are a great source of proteins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals. In addition, yogurt provides good bacteria. Milk and yogurt can also be included into smoothies which will also give them a blend of some fruits. Butter can be used in toasts and sandwiches as these foods are loved by children. You can replace plain milk with milkshakes, they are tastier and the children love them.
- Soups: These are another great source of nutrition, be it chicken or vegetables. They can be a good evening snack and not just prevent the evening hunger pangs but also come packed with a good amount of nutrition and hydration.
- Fruits: Each fruit contains different ingredients. Pick fresh seasonal fruits and incorporate them into your child’s diet as they hold a good amount of nutrients. Fruits provide a good supply of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and good sugars.
- Whole grains: Try a brown bread instead of white, replace refined flour pizza base with atta pizza base and white pasta with wheat pasta. These whole grains provide a lot more fiber and nutrition compared to the refined flours. The idea again is to let the kids eat any of them but on a rotational basis, so that benefits from all foods are derived.
- Vegetables: Get creative when getting the kids to eat vegetables and green leafy vegetables. From soups to salads to curries, try to rotate vegetables, and like fruits, use seasonal ones. They also have chlorophyll which helps improve their energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- Fish: One of the best sources of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, it helps in brain development and building immunity in children, making them less prone to illnesses.
- Nuts: While walnut is a well-known brain food, almonds are amazing for the skin and hair growth. Pecans are a good source of nutrients too. The rich oils in the nuts help fight diseases and are a great source of energy. Substituting the sugar candy with any of the nuts is a great way to indulge them in healthy snacking.
- Eggs: Whatever form, boiled, fried, scrambled, let the child indulge in their choice of eggs. A good source of protein which is very essential for hair, skin, and nails, try to squeeze in 4 eggs a week in your child’s diet.
Ensure these things find a way into the kid’s plate. In addition, some junk or fried stuff is always allowed!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!