Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aswini Swapna BhatYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old Boy and my Hairs had started Graying. What can I do so that my hairs will get naturally Black?
My leg got burnt with hot water 6 days back, injury is on half leg, little bit skin got removed with some swollen areas. All the water got removed from injury place took amoxy calve antibiotic for 3 days and using Burn heal ointment. The ointment is making layers over where skin got removed. Is it fine and how long will it take to recover.
Hi My uncle is 48 years old and have diabetes, his thighs have some big dark spots and sometimes sugar level goes too high what should he do to control sugar level especially related to food items what he eat?
Hair is falling very much .seem like getting bald from front portion of scalp due to heavy hair loss. Hair is rough ,dry and damaged.
I lost my hair's so I am only 22 yers and wats problem with my hair's if you can have solution then provide me solution for my query. N my healthy lifestyle is still awaiting.
M 22 years old with normal skin. Since some days small pimple-like things have appeared on my face. Someone suggested me to use Clobetamil G on my face. Is it safe? Does it have any side affects.
I have scabies from one month, I am very much scared from it, it is really a irritating problem which is affecting my health and the concentration from studies. Scabies has totally infected my genital area and also under armpit. So it's a kind request to you to please suggest the cure for this irritating disease which has totally spoilt my lovely married life. So sir, please suggest some ideas from which I can get escape from this.
Hello doctor, when I was 8-9 years old I had chickenpox on my face, that disease dropped 2-3 marks on my face, so please help me how can I remove that spots.
My boyfriend have vitiligo problem from birth. His mom had also vitiligo. Now that is spreading in his whole body. But I don't have any problem with this and I want to marry with him. But I read some articles about it that means it can be happed to me also. And my children too. Pls help me.
I am 25 years old now and I am suffering from chicken pox last 2 days. I feel very pain on pimples. So please tell me any treatment for it and what is precautions for it. Which things I do and not.
I have oily skin and thts y some pimples is there on my face, pimples are red in color, please tell me some medicine which stops the pimples and which can changes my skin from oily to dry.
I have oily skin and so pimples. I want to know -can I directly apply fresh neem leaves paste on my face and the affected area?
Hi I have pimples on my face past 5 years on words but pimples are not much now. But due to pimples I have holes and marks are there. Please, suggest for this how get rid this holes and marks on my face.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.