Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Aswin SanghaviYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 40 years old. I was using mintop 10 for my hair loss problem. After using four months I have seen some side effects fast heartbeat, redness and irritation on skin. I have stopped using it for last two months. Kindly suggest me some remedies still I am facing side effects fast heartbeat, redness and irritation on skin.
Are you suffering from hypertension? This medical condition occurs when your blood pressure level increases rapidly. Hypertension may occur because of several reasons and it can interfere with the overall functioning of the body affecting different parts. It may lead to severe health hazards, such as stroke, heart failure and heart diseases.
Other body parts like kidneys, eyes and limbs may also be affected by hypertension. Here are the various effects of hypertension on different parts of the body:
- Circulatory system: High blood pressure may cause arteries to stretch too much, which leads to damage. A scar tissue may develop within the arteries over a period of time. This is a condition known as atherosclerosis, which traps cholesterol and plaque, leading to coronary artery disease. When the heart’s left ventricle gets thickened, the ability to pump blood gets disrupted. Trapped blood may result in blood clots, which block and narrow the arteries, causing a stroke or heart attack. Chest pain and arrhythmias are also likely to occur from high blood pressure.
- Central nervous system: An unsteady supply of oxygen in the blood leads to the dysfunction of the brain. Narrowed arteries and blood clot block the flow of blood to the brain and this is referred to as a transient ischemic attack or a mini stroke. People with this condition are more likely to experience a full stroke, if the blood supply to the brain shuts off completely. Hypertension is the biggest risk factor for strokes. Mild cognitive impairment and vascular dementia are other effects on the central nervous system due to hypertension. Retinopathy occurs when there is some damage in the blood vessels, which carry blood to the eyes. It causes bleeding and builds fluid in the retina.
- Excretory system: The kidneys too are affected when there is a lack of oxygenated blood supply and they cannot function normally. Due to restricted blood supply, the kidneys may become inefficient at removing toxins for which you may need a kidney transplant or dialysis.
- Sexual dysfunction: Hypertension may lead to certain sexual dysfunctions in men and women. In men, the insufficient supply of blood to the penis will prevent him from achieving a proper erection during sex. Chronic high blood pressure may affect arteries and blood vessels, which lead to the penis and result in erectile dysfunction. In women, the blood flow to the vagina is affected due to hypertension. This leads to vaginal dryness, decreased libido, painful intercourse and pain during intercourse.
Hypertension affects all the vital organs of the body. Hence, it is important for everyone to keep their blood pressure under check and in case of hypertension, proper management is required to reduce the various risks associated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 39 year old, my triglycerides are 121, LDL is 49 and HDL is 37, doctor has prescribed my rosuvas F5, i am suffering from joint pain, what should I do? Please advice.,
My mother is 68, consuming thyroid, ecosprin and atenolol since 15 yrs. Now blood sugar has increased, fasting 130, Hb 6.5, creatinine 4.7, B12 low and blood urea also low, kidney size small as per sonography. How can adequate levels be achieved by treatment? What has to be treated first/ Want Diet advice also.
Hi Sir, I have a very sedentary lifestyle as I work in IT sector with busy schedule around the clock, I am a 26 year male with a height of 5-11 inches and weighing in at 92 kgs, due to my schedule I barely get time for exercise. I have a cholesterol of 240 and hemoglobin of 18, can this be brought under control, please guide me through this. What measures should be taken.
I am 48 years having Fasting Glucose 113, Total Cholesterol 168, HL 26, LDL 111, Triglyceride 154, ALT 42 and AST 25. How to increase the level of HDL? What risk I am having?
I am a 53 years old female having hypothyroid and hypertension. I am under medication. Pl suggest me diet to reduce weight as I am 68 kgs. I crave for white rice. As per nutritionist I use coconut oil for cooking.
Hi, I am having palpitation problem. heartbeat remains high in rest position 90+. Throat pain comes and goes automatically lasts for 30 minutes to some hours. ECG, TMT, CBC, Thyroid and vitamin test are normal. Dizziness and blurry vision remains usually. Feeling sleepy full day even after deep sleep at night. Please suggest.
Hello I am sagar of 19 I usually smoke 2 to 3 cigarettes a day . I did smoking from past 2 months . All I want to know is I am feeling a little pain in my chest , in the middle of the chest . The pain is felt in the bone ,in the middle of the chest from where ribs starts. Please suggest me any measure or is that is any symptoms of any health related problem ! And another question is . Is there any risk of developing lungs cancer ? And also tell me the exercise to neglect the effects of smoking without giving it up. thanks Sagar Srivastav.
My mom have heart problem, sugar and bp every thing is in control then also she is not feeling comfortable with his health problems.
Dear sir/mam, I m 21years old and and my weight is only 45kg I i was used many weight gaining supplement but its works only up to the time of taking supplement and when I leave the supplement my weight getting lose fast and I m not able to purchase high rated supplement. So, please suggest me for gain weight permanently. I m very worried about my weight. Thank you.
I have a great pain in my left side of chest tell me treatment I have short of breath and blurred vision. Please help.
I am 24 years old male and have high blood pressure for last 6 months . I have used blood pressure control tablet amlabldepin (5 mg) couple of month but haven't got normal pressure . What should I do now?
I am 65 male vegetarian 5'3" 55 kg, no sugar, bp, but 25% more cholesterol and normal health. A week ago my feet swelled noticeably. I didn't care. It normally in a day. Again, now, after 3-4 days, a little swelling is seen. Now also I have not taken any care. Your advice whether I need any medical attention please.
Resp. Sir, She is suffering from high blood. pressure . And diabetes and teeth pain also can we give her combiflam as pain killer for relief from teeth pain.please reply
I am 34 year old male civil services student, suffering from sleep problem, when I go to bed it takes 2 to 3 hours in sleeping, feeling restlessness, heart beat can be feel by myself which makes more restlessness.
- Lose weight if overweight or obese.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly for atleast 30mins.
- Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Choose low fat dairy products over the high fat dairy products.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Include proteins like fish, lean chicken but in baked, boiled or grilled.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Reduce the intake of salt and can use herbs, lemon.
- Avoid sugary and processed foods.
- Avoid fast food and fried food.
- Avoid saturated fats.
- Don’t take stress.