Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asmita Itkarkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Asmita ItkarkarYour feedback matters!
Low mood refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. Low mood is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. But if Low mood is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should. Most people live with a number of symptoms of Low mood without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether a person is struggling with Low mood:
- A significant change in sleeping patterns: If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of Low mood.
- Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life: You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from Low mood.
- Anger or irritated mood: Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of Low mood.
- Sudden variation in weight or appetite: If you suddenly find that you have lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your Low mood.
- Feeling of guilt without any particular reason: If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of Low mood.
Low mood is as curable as any other illness. Both medical management and psychotherapy are helpful in treatment. Type of treatment depends on patient's condition, the severity of illness as well as availability. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
One of my friend hasn't got her period yet, her next date was 6 feb, she has tried most of the things but nothing worked out What could be the possible reasons of not getting her period on time or missing her period? Last month she took unwanted 72. Is that the reason? What she should do?
I am suffering from mouth ulcers since a week. I used an ointment for that also and tablets too still am suffering by mouth ulcers I can't eat or drink anything easily. What should I do for that?
Hello good evening sir/madam, I. Want to know how can I stop nose sound when I sleeping it comes too much and my one side nose also is block when I get sleep I get more and more sound so please help me.
My husband is suffering from high BP since past 4 months. His pressure has gone upto 170/105. Inspite of taking medicines. Nexpro L and Azarbi40 since 1 month there is no improvement. His head pains a lot. He can't est much and feels breathless at times. He has stopped salt intake as well. What should I do to bring his pressure to normal?
Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.